Ben 10 oc

Name: Kevin Ethan Levin
ALIES: Jack Wilson
Age: Same age as Kevin.
Personality: Jack is very witty and sarcastic and unlike Kevin he is more in control of his emotions. Jack is naturally charming and charismatic and typically am be very persuasive. He is also very intelligent and expresses that in how he initiates conversation and how he articulates himself.

Species: human and artificial Osmosian

Jack was discovered by Max Tennyson in an abandoned lab within the Nullvoid during the events of alien force. Jack was kept in a stasis pod and was the byproduct of a long since forgotten cloning experiment that was meant to replicate Kevin levin that was initiated by the rooters. Afterwards Jack had adopted the alias Jackson Wilson to cement himself as his own independent identity as he didn't know who he was. While being trained by grandpa max alongside his squad of plumber trainee Jack finally felt at home but that wouldn't last. Jack had briefly perused a romantic relationship with Helen while she and manny were on a break and Helen left him for manny and Jack left the team joining Ben, Gwen, and Kevin in three adventures going into ultimate alien.

Powers/abilities : he has the same powers that Kevin has but to greater control. Jack also has more refined combat training due to his extensive plumbing training with Max. Regeneration.