~Why Do You Do This To Me?~

*WARNING: fowl language, deprecating sentences, and smut*

It has been a while now, and Blurryface has been bringing me with him on all these crimes. They weren't that bad and I quiet enjoyed them. It was one day when Blurryface came down the stairs and looked angry. “What died in your bed?” I asked, by this point getting used to talking to him. He walks over and slaps me hard. I fall back a little and look at him. “What was that for?!” I yelled, not caring if I got punished more. “You better watch your tone. You're not changing your ways,” he said sternly. I quickly look down, ashamed of my actions. I shouldn't have yelled. It probably made me back into a terrible person. “You little bitch, you left a finger print on your weapon after you dropped it. First of all, I thought I told you to wear gloves? Second of all, why would you drop your gun? That leaves behind evidence for them. You fool. You're still a terrible person to this day,” he said disapprovingly. My head drops as he speaks. He slaps me again and yanks my hair, making me look at him. “I told you this before dumbass, keep your eyes on me!” he yelled, pushing me away. I let myself fall. “You weak, stupid, pathetic FOOL! Do you even know what you've done?! They now have a lead on you. They know who you are. They will find you. You are such a pathetic bitch. Get up! Stop your crying! I've never seen a man as weak as you,” he scolded. I picked myself and wiped away my tears. That's when I thought about something. “I thought you cared about me?” I asked, trying to fight the tears. “You thought I cared about you? Cute. Real cute Y/N. As if I could ever care about such a screwup. If you get caught, it's all on you. You're not pulling me to hell too," he said while shaking his head. He then turned around and walked up the stairs without another word. When I heard the door shut, I let all my tears out. Did he really think that about me? Did he mean all those words he just said? I sat there and cried for about an hour. I heard the door open and hurried to wipe my tears away. He looks at me with a completely straight face. “Come with me,” he said, a stern and evil tone to his voice even though his face was perfectly straight. I got scared for the first time in a while and stood up, following him up the stairs. He lead me down this hall and to the left. He walked in and I followed. “Close the door,” he instructed, not turning around. I turn my back to him to close the door and when I turn around, I was pushed hard against it. I scrunched up my face and looked at the scary male in front of me. “You stupid bitch... You're going to get the worst punishment of all now for what you've done,” he spat in my face. He grabbed the collar of my shirt with both hands and shoved me down on the bed, definitely not wanting to be gentle. The force of the push actually hurt even though I was being pushed onto a bed. He tore my shirt off and smashed his lips into mine, not wasting time. I didn't mind it and actually kissed back. “You little bitch..” he pulled away to mumble against my lips. I felt an arousal coming on... Blurryface was being really tough on my lips, but started trailing his hands down my body, heating things up. My member is getting tighter in my boxers and pants. He moved his lips down to my jaw, then to the sensitive skin on my neck. He started sucking one area very harshly. It was hard to the point where it hurt. I scrunch my face up and wait for him to release my neck from his mouth. It felt nice, but it also hurt. While the pain was in my neck, I felt something grab my member. I jump a little and grunt from surprise. Damn you Blurryface. Your mouth was a distraction. I didn't even realize my pants and boxers were pulled down. “Jumpy are we~? Well this oughta be fun~” he said with this scary, seductive tone in his voice. I shivered and felt something poke my leg. I smirk a little and, just to be even more of a bitch, start rubbing his member with my leg. He jolts his pelvis back out of my reach and looks at me with anger in his eyes. He slapped me a good one before leaning down to my ear. “You wanna be a bitch? Fine, then you'll get treated like a bitch,” he scolded in my ear. I shook and immediately knew I made a mistake. He started moving his hand that was on my member and I groaned slightly. He was going teasingly slow, and I knew why. “P-Please, faster?” I tried to beg. He just looked at me and slapped me again. “You don't tell me what to do,” he said sternly. I just let him go at that face until I started getting bothered. I bucked my hips without even realizing it. He stopped and I whined a bit. “A bad bitch and a greedy bitch? Damn, I have a lot to fix..” he said scarily. He yanked hard on my member and I grunted. After that, he went faster and faster, making this not build up in my stomach. “Sh-Shit..” I mumble, and right before I'm about to release, he removes his hand. I squirm around and whimper, being unable to help myself. I felt sexually frustrated and bothered. Blurryface seemed to have noticed this and smirked. By this point, my member was solid. I didn't know about his, though. He then started sucking on my neck some more, leaving dark marks. I could feel that they were deep. Most likely black. The feeling had went away completely and, as if he knew, he told me to get on my knees and face the wall with my hands on it. I knew what was coming. I waited for it as I heard the zipper and rustling of bed sheets behind me. Without warning, he pushed into me. Pain seered throughout my body and I let out little cries in pain. This didn't stop him, though, for he continued to thrust into me. I didn't have time to adjust so the whole time he did that was quite pain inducing. I bit my lip to hold back yelps of pain. After a while, he got faster and it only got harder to stand. I suddenly felt a hand start gripping tightly around my neck, squeezing the raw hickeys he just left. I started to feel dizzy from everything and started to lose air, making it hard to feel anything. Finally, I felt something shoot out of his member and he groaned really loud. I didn't hear any of his other ones from being so dizzy. He made a few more slow thrusts before pulling out. I swayed and fell forward against the wall, unable to move. I felt dizzy and weak. “I hope you learned your lesson.. bitch..” I heard, and then, everything went black. I rushed into darkness and didn't even know my body hit the floor after sliding off the wall.

- Stay Gold my readers 🚬