When All Good Things End

"Shit" Lila muttered, Alonzo laughed, he held the stake in place,"The council going to be excited  that I caught the "sleeping" warror" Alonzo couldn't help to smile. Lila was  feeling light headed.

" I don't think I need to hold you up anymore" he let go of Lila and put the stake back in his coat. For a moment Lila was about to charge towards him but she collapsed to the ground. All she could move was her head.

"What did you do?" She moaned in pain, Alonzo eyes lit up with excitement.

"Oh just a little vervain , just enough to keep you alive, so I could deliver you to the council" he grin, Lila cursed to herself.

"Unfortunately they want you alive" he bend down looking at Lila with a playful frown," they didn't say I couldn't have my fun" he took a dagger from his jacket , he bend down beside her.

"What a shame I have to hurt something as beautiful as you" He sneered,"Fuck you" a tear slid down Lila's face. He steadily aimed the dagger at her stomach. Lila closed her eyes, waiting for the pain......she screamed as it plunged into her. Alonzo kept on stabbing her.

...................................

"Where did Lila go?" Emi asked Anton worried, they gather the other hunters, they frantically looked around for Lila.

"You are telling me, you let her out of your fucking sight" John glared at Anton, he tried to keep his tone down not to attract attention. Anton looked down at his feet ashamed and angry at himself.

"Calm down , we will find her" Zahra eyes looked worried herself, James used his height to advantage looking around for her, he shook his head when asked if he saw her.

"We could try to explore the house to find her" Emi suggested, it was the best option they got. The hunters escaped away from the party. They known better to stay together. The hunters made their way down the long hallway , portraits of slavery, Zahra shy herself from looking at them.

"Stop" do you hear that ?" John demanded, the hunters  silenced themselves and listened.

"I hear it" Emi looked horrified, "oh God, what are we waiting for" Anton pushed his way through the others. He started to run towards the sound.

"Wait the fuck up!" Zahra yelled at Anton, the hunters were running after them. John practically caught up to Anton. The sound was screaming and crying. The two men couldn't help thinking it was their fault. They reached and stopped at a oak door. Anton and John wouldn't wait until the others caught up, they rush in the room where the sound was coming from.

"No! Run, Run" There laid Lila on the white fur rug, laying in a pool of blood. Her eyes were glassy but alive. Anton and John didn't wait a second rushing to Lila,"What happened, where is that bastard" Anton pushed down on her wound to stop the bleeding," Lila, stay with us" John looked over at both of them horrified.

"I'll... said run..." She spoke weakly. The two men looked confused until they heard the door slammed. They looked behind them, there stood Alonzo.

"You stay with Lila, I handle this!" John ordered Anton who looked pissed but then he started comforting  Lila. 

"You got two lovers Lila, what a whore" Alonzo laughed , John faced him, his stake in his hand.

"You are going to die!" John charged at him, The vampire tripped him and punched John.

"Help him, I will live" Lila hand petted Anton's face,"do it for me" She tried to smile but couldn't, Anton nodded, standing up, before that kissed her hand.

The vampire and John was wrestling," you hurt Lila" John growled and kicked his leg at Alonzo who went backwards. Anton jumped, swing his knuckle into Alonzo face.

"You son of a bitch" Alonzo muttered and started to fight with Anton, who kept up a good fight. John jumped on his back  aimed the stake into his chest but it didn't go all the way to his heart,

"Bloody hell!" Screamed John , the vampire throwned him off his back. John hit the wall so hard, there was giant crack sound. The vampire tried to pull out the stake ,

" Goodbye!" Anton tackled the distracted vampire. He pushed the stake farther ,the vampire screamed and turned to dust.

Anton went over to Lila first because he thought John should be fine.

"You got to feed" Anton loosen his tie, throwing it on the ground then unbutton his shirt four holes. Lila shook her head," No, No , I can't..." Lila started to make an excuse but her body was wanting it, her fangs  already lengthened,

"I know you deeply want it, give in ... Please" he begged , he moved his  shirt collar over, revealing his neck. Lila eyes widened, she took a deep breath,

" fine" she licked her lips. He helped her sit up and lean  his neck to her head. She didn't hesitated,her fangs torn through his skin. It hurt him a split second , a few seconds later it felt amazing, it felt like he flying. Lila was releasing endorphins into Anton system to relief him of pain.

"What the fuck is happening" a voice asked , Lila looked up, She caught Anton in her arms,he was in a daze.

"I can explain..." Lila lips was covered with blood. Zahra ,Emi and James stood in the doorway  looking horrified.

"A little help over here" a weak voice cried. The hunters and Lila looked over at John , laying down on the floor. Lila sat down Anton on the floor, he was still in a daze. She hurried over to John.

"Lila...." John coughed up blood, Lila put his head in her lap, petting his hair. Zahra and Emi, James watched Her. Lila  gave him blood again.... John looked at Lila with awe,"I love you" he closed his eyes, he heart beat became fainter and fainter , then it stopped.....