Crimson Rose

"Don't you fucking touch me!" Lila screamed , as a vampire sticked a needle into her neck, she was tied to a chair, Lila grunted in pain. She was in a dim lit room .

"Aww, poor thing" the vampire teased her then walked out of the room. She was too weak to try to escape.

She didn't understand why she was kidnapped and still alive. Then she thought about the hunters, she thought that they were her friends... They fucking handcuffed her to the bed and drugged her, soon after they left her there, she was kidnapped but Her heartaches for Anton, why did he let this happen to her but maybe it was good that he hated her......

Lila was about to close her eyes to fall asleep but she heard a pair of high heels walking into the room. Lila looked up, she saw a young beautiful girl, she looked about 17 years old. She had long dark Auburn hair and dark brown eyes. She drag a chair and place it in front of Lila. The girl sat the chair her legs crossed.

"What do you want ?" Lila growled, she was already tortured earlier, the girl laughed , she had anger in her eyes then it was sadness. The girl wasn't supposed to be with Lila, her master would forbid it.

"You're not as I expected, maybe somewhat, I only saw you in photographs" the girl sighed, Lila frowned but deep inside she wondered who turned her, she was just a girl after all, her mothering instincts made her a bit upset.

"What were you expecting?" Lila burrowed her eyebrows, she tried again to move the rope that tied her legs, waist, hands to the chair but no luck,

"Other mind... My curiosity is killing me , why did you became a Stregon benefic?" The girl asked, that question surprised Lila, she wasn't expecting that.

" None of your business" she hissed her fangs at the girl, the girl looked quite amused,

"Oscar was right" the girl frowned, Lila looked confused and realized something.

"Oscar Snow?" Lila asked, the girl smiled and nodded. Lila was worried because she was captured by the guy that the hunters want to kill. The girl studied Lila then frowned, she looked disappointed.

"It's not going to hurt to chat about some things, maybe I will release you..." The girl bit her lip and sat back in the chair.

"Like that's going to happen" Lila rolled her eyes, The girl searched in her coat pocket, she took out a pocket knife,

"I will cut your ropes if you answer my questions, I promise" The girl frowned.

"Okay...deal... Go on and ask away "Lila sighed. The girl looked quite happy ,

"What's your full name?" She asked, Lila answered"Lila Hannah
Koslowsky"

"Did you have any family?" The girl asked, Lila eyes darkened but deal was a deal..." I had a mother and my father passed away in 1929, I did have a uncle and two aunt's but I didn't get to know them , they died in the Holocaust. I had a husband and a.... daughter " it was hard for Lila to say the last part, the girl took a mental note of that...

"What happened to you're husband, what was his name?" She asked, Lila took a moment to answer ,"His name was Arthur Helman, the Nazis sent him to a "work" camp when I was in the ghetto, I never saw him again" Lila watched carefully of the girl's reactions.

" Why did you became a Stregon benefic? What were you doing that night" She asked , Lila began to wonder why so many personal questions but deal was a deal...
" The ghetto was no place for my daughter to grow up,it wasn't safe and I known the Nazis was going to do something horrible ,that night I tried to escape, I got caught , the German's soldiers were going to harm me and my baby, then my creator... Victor showed up , he made a deal that wasn't no deal at all. He was going to kill me and my child or I covert and my child lives outside the ghetto safe ...."Lila looked down, it made her sad thinking about it,

"What happened to her?" The girl frowned crossing her arms...,Lila took a breath," I don't know" the girl spring up from her seat, she was pissed.

"Roza went to the fucking orphanage, she has no loving family" The girl growled, Lila looked up at her shocked," I didn't tell you her name, how do you know?

"You didn't try to look for her, didn't you?" Tears began to fall down the girl cheeks. Lila was confused ...

" Her name is Roza Koslowsky" a voice boomed in the room, the girl turned around, Lila eyes widened.... A middle age man with dark brown hair to his shoulders, he had bright grey eyes,

"Oscar, I'm sorry I disobey you, I just was so curious" Roza shield herself from him, kneeling to him as he got closer."Don't hurt her" Lila Screamed

"It's fine youngling...." Oscar Snow smiled,then turned to Lila, his smile disappeared...

"Roza , this is the woman who abandoned you, extremely selfish, not deserving of you, I rescued you from the orphanage, not her" Oscar Petted Roza's head. Anger burst into Lila, her eyes glowed.

"How dare you!.... Roza don't listen to him, I did try to look for you" Oscar cut her off,"Lies" he screamed , he helped Roza up and started walking away.

"Roza... I did but Victor locked me in that coffin!" Lila sobbed and screamed....