Fallen

"Lila please don't do this" Emi began to speak, she couldn't believe that Lila was like this. She still had to held back Anton back .

"I don't want to but I have no choice" a tear slid down Lila's cheek, her eyes were sad looking at each of the hunters,

"do it now ! why are you standing there" Oscar screamed at," or I will do this" he hissed grabbing the young woman beside him, catching her by surprise . He pressed a stake into the young woman's chest, the woman was so freighted,

" Don't you fucking dare touch Roza" Lila screamed, the hunters were so confused but Anton wasn't as much, he broke away from Emi's embrace getting closer to Lila.... the hunters couldn't help him, he set his fate.

"trust me . Lila come closer" Anton spoke slowly , he was only a few steps away from her, Lila began to shake," Don't . Anton please " she started to beg.

"this is going to be an easy one, go ahead" Oscar encouraged her.... Anton wasn't listening to any of her pleas . A water fall of tears went down Lila's face. Anton was close enough to hers, she dig her fangs into his neck...

" I got this...." his voice said weakly, he had his hand in his pocket and quickly thrown the crystal ball at Oscar. immediate Oscar screamed because the ball exploded , spraying holy water everywhere, the vampire body guards screamed in pain, their skin began to burn. Lila took her chance, she let go of Anton and his body fallen to the ground. She took the stake from Anton's belt ands faced towards Oscars direction, he quickly recovered from the pain, the holy water left some marks on his face. He had left go of Roza, she flee from Oscar but she suffered some damage from the holy water...

That moment the hunters charged forward and began to fight with the vampire guards,. Lila faced off Oscar...

"your time is up" Lila growled , Oscar chuckled. He held the stake in his hand and charged forward, Lila used her left fist to hook in the cheek, Oscar grunted and went down to the ground. He grab her leg pulling her to the ground, Oscar was on top of Lila raising the stake to plunge into her chest, she had dropped her stake when she went to the ground...

"No!" screamed a voice, it belonged to Roza, she jumped onto Oscars' back and pushed him off of Lila.

"You little bitch!" he yelled , hoping unto his feet. Lila eyes sharpened.

"don't you ever call her that! " screamed Lila , she got up and faced him, Roza was by her side... Lila raised her hand and slashed his face, he fallen unto his knees. Roza gave her mother a terrified look and handed her the stake, without hesitation, she plunged the stake into Oscar's chest, he let out a horrible screamed, he quickly turn to dust.

"it's okay my sweet little Rose" Lila wrapped her arms around Roza, she burst into tears...

The hunters finished rest of the vampires, and surround around Anton, "Lila! come here" screamed Zahra, immediately Lila eyes widen, she pulled her daughter with her. she rushed over to Anton, he was laying in his own pool of blood. her eyes were glass like.

" I am so sorry" she cried, the hunters were looking at her, they wanted her to do it, even her luck last time wasn't good at all. Lila bit her wrist and pulled Anton into her lap. She put her wrist up to his mouth,

"drink please" she lifted his head so the blood will go down his throat. Anton didn't have all the time in the world, he was going to die . His eyelids began to move but he couldn't open his eyes all the way, it showed he was responding.

"is it working?" James asked, Lila did not reply back. Anton heart become fainter and fainter. he used all of his strength , he took Lila's hand and did a slight squeeze. He took his last breath.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lila had to chase the hunters out of the room, it was for their own protection . it been a couple days since they had been at the "Bucking Cowboy" There laid Anton on the bed, he hadn't awaken in his new life yet. Lila sat next to him, studying him but she was in deep thought because Roza had left her, she was having issues then the London council is hunting down all of Oscar's followers , and the American vampire council is under fire for their actions..

Lila petted Anton's cheek, a tear slid down her face. Anton was very pale and he had dark circles under his eyes .she was curious so she lifted up his lip revealing a pair of sharp fangs , that meant his body was ready for the process but his mind wasn't ready. she wasn't sure what Victor did when she turned into a vampire, did he gave her blood or let her wake up on his own? she began to wonder so she was going to experiment....

"shit" she cursed as she cut her wrist, she opened his mouth slightly and place her wrist on his lips. The blood slowly dripped into his mouth, after a minute , Lila was going to give up.... Anton's eyes burst opened.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

935 miles away, sunset happened four hours ago. On The hill , near the oak tree, there was an unmarked grave.... there was a homeless man walking up the hill to rest against the tree for the night. His name was Fred. He was exhausted from running way from the cops but the oak tree seemed like a good place to rest.

Fred leaned against the tree and began to close his eyes to sleep but looked at the heap of dirt wondering if someone buried their pet... he began to drift to sleep but he felt the ground was shaking but he ignored it. he finally closed his eyes to sleep....

Fred felt a sudden chill up his spine, which woke him up from his sleep, He quickly turn on his flashlight and moved the light to his surroundings. He thought it must be a raccoon that startled him until he flash the light over the heap amount of dirt, it looked like something was digging in it . Fred took a closer look...

"Shit" he jumped up to his feet about to run, it was an empty grave. he heard a branch snapped he flash the light into the tree, immediately Fred let out a horrific scream, the creature jumped on top of him , biting him in the neck and silence him. Fred dropped his flashlight....

...................................

Book Two is coming Soon!