QUESTIONS!!!

Just comment you have any question you have and I will answer. I will give you some information on my world of vampires. Also if you haven't noticed I have references to some other vampire movies or books.

Strigoii - This vampire distinction that it has red eyes when their fangs are out. Their weakness are sunlight, stakes, garlic, holy water, vervain , etc. They killed the Stregon benefic in a genocide, because over the centuries the Stregon benefic was in charge and view themselves superior  to the strigoii . They got tired of the Stregon benefic , killing them off but certain  strigoii had peace with the Stregon benefic.They can turn a person with a bite, they release venom, the venom has to reach the victims heart to be turned,they have a time period to make the victim die .

Stregon Benefic- referred as the "good" vampire, they are very powerful vampires, they have more gifts than weaknesses, weakness is vervain , stake, sunlight, rest is to be discovered. The Stregon benefic controlled the strigoii in a cruel or well mannered way. They typically can turn others into Stregon benefic by draining the victim and giving their blood.... Their blood can do miracles.

Comment below  questions 👇👇👇