A Deal

Lila woken up in a dark cell, she was laying on little mat. All she remember was getting knocked out by a vampire, and now she is in a new place.

"Good, you awaken" a voice that freightened Lila, Lila looked outside the bars, there was Oscar standing there,

"Go fuck yourself" Lila growled, Oscar laughed ,"I would if I can"he winked at her, Lila was disgusted.

"I'm gonna kill you..." Lila launched herself at him but the bars stopped her from reaching him,

" I see a lot of similarities between you and your daughter, the feistiness " Oscar studied Lila, he watched her reaction to hearing her daughter's name...

"Why are you keeping me alive?" Lila asked the question that's been bothering her,

" Oh let's make a deal... "Oscar sentence was cut off by Lila,"Never!" She screamed

"No no hear me out unless, you want me to stake your daughter" He held a cruel smile on his lips, Lila grasped, her eyes worried .

" Kill the hunters and I let you and your daughter have a happy mother daughter reunion" Oscar face turned serious, Lila was completely shocked...

" I ... I" Lila stuttered...

" You can't say no or you can't because your daughters life is in my hands" Oscar hissed ,he was waiting for an answer, Lila internally was fighting but she gave him an answer....

...................................

The Plane ride to New York was unpleasant for the hunters, they shared the private plane along with ten other vampires including the pilots . The vampires had their own section of the plan and the hunters had theirs. The vampires were made of the council's person bodyguards or their hitmen ...

"I said I am sorry, Anton please speak to me" Zahra try to put her hand on Anton's shoulder , he moved away from her touch, his face was red,

" Come on Anton, you can't be mad at her forever" James tried to smile to lighten the situation,Anton glared at him then Zahra....

"Try me" Anton got up from his seat and went to the other side, the vampire section, that's where the bar is at. Emi sighed and put down her book,

" I get him before he drinks too much and sings Kum ba yah with the vampires"Emi got up and followed Anton, James couldn't hold in his laughter back anymore....

...................................

"Anton, just bring the bottle back to our side " Emi pulled on his arm, he sat at the bar. The vampires were sitting and talking amongst themselves in the lounge, some of them was glaring at Emi and Anton but others minded their business.

" Okay fine... Fine" Anton frowned bringing a bottle of whiskey back to their side of the plane, trying to ignore the remarks made by the vampires...

"Just take your time with it" Emi rolled his eyes as Anton took a sip from the bottle, they sat away from Zahra and James.

" Oscar Snow is probably torturing Lila ..." Anton took another sip,Emi had a sympathy for him,

"We will get her back, Lila is strong plus we have to get her back soon because she cured your hot headedness " Emi chuckled, a slight grin formed on his lips.

" I was going to give her this" Anton pulled out a book, "Autumn's Sage" he offered her to take a look, Emi tooked it then opened the book, her eyes widened in shock.

...................................

The hunters got an hotel along with the Vampires in New York City. It was a fancy hotel near times Square,It was Dawn, the council team of vampires couldn't be out in the daylight....so they to wait until nightfall to find Oscar Snow's location, where was he keeping Lila? They had ideas where his location but wasn't sure... The hunters were going to see Farla the blind ,once it becomes dusk....