Introduction

Kelanie
I feel like shit. I got Darion to sign me out of the hospital and asked him if he could take me home but he said he needs to talk to me at his house. I agreed and we ended up having sex together but he use a condom but something felt off but I ignored it. Now he's taking me to my apartment after me staying with him for the night. I feel like shit for what I did to Tre.

"Thanks for the ride. But you know that was our first and last time right no hard feelings?" I ask Darion.

"Yeah I understand now I have to go find me someone who can be in a loving relationship with me." He says with a smile.

"Ok bye Darion" I say while stepping out of his car and closing his door he drove off before beeping his horn two times and continuing down the road. I walk up to our apartment and unlock the door and go upstairs to our room. I find a sleeping Tre with dry tear stains on his face. I walk to him and tap his shoulder waking him up. When his eyes open they're blood shot red and I know it's my fault.

"Tre I'm sorry but we're done now. I didn't mean to treat you like that at the hospital" I apologize to him.

"You looked at him with love like you looked at me" he says looking at me sadly in my eyes.

"You-you guys had sex didn't you?" He asks quietly. I nod my head shamefully. He starts full on crying which catches my attention. I immediately hug him.

"Tre him and I are done for good now. It's just me you and the boys" I tell him.

"You guys used a condom didn't you?" He asks me.

"Yeah....I think" I tell him now really thinking about it.

"there was a condom for round one for sure but round two I don't know" I tell him truthfully. He looks so heart broken.

"We're going to the clinic to see if your pregnant or got a std" he tells me sadly as he goes to our closet, grabbing clothes, and going to the bathroom to shower I guess.

At clinic...
The women calls my name and me and Tre both go up to her and she takes us to a room.

"So what are we here for fellas?" She asks

"He cheated and we're here to see if he is pregnant or has a std " Tre says bluntly and embarrassing me and making me feel bad.

"Oh ok. So you are I'm assuming homosexual?" She asks me and I nod.

"Giver or receiver?" She asks

"Receiver" I say simply.

"Was there a condom involved and if so do you think it may have broken?" She asks while typing on her computer.

"Yes but then the second time I don't know" I tell her truthfully while looking at the floor. She asks more questions like that and now she needs me to lay down to check if I'm pregnant.

"Oh my I haven't witnessed a pregnant male in all my time working here congratulations!" She says excitedly. I try to hold my tears in so I don't cry in front of her. I look at Tre and he's already staring at me with a cold glare.

"Ok well we'll call you and let you know when your tests come back if you are std and HIV positive or negative." She says before leaving.

"Let's go" Tre says with a cold tone in his voice. I follow him without question and the car ride home is quiet with tension levels raised to the roof. Even when we walk into the house he doesn't speak to me he just goes to our room and I follow him.