10) Nosaka Yuuma X Innocent!Tomboy!Reader

Nosaka: Oh, me again

Y/n: Yeah

Nosaka: Then welcome to the 10 Oneshot @Audennetannanda , this story took a while to write because of all the information you gave.

Y/n: Well we hope you enjoy.

😊😚😊😚😊😚😊😚😊😚😊😚😊😚

Reader's POV

Just as any other usual day i was on my way to school. I met up with Asuto and the others as i was a little late after getting ready. Today, we were having a practice match with Outei Tsukunomiya. I was pretty surprised of them having a practice match with us. 

After school, i went straight to the soccer club with Asuto as he was my classmate. After changing i was walking to the stadium, until i bumped in to someone. It was none other than Nosaka Yuuma. That day at the finals he was sick and had a problem with his head. I was a little worried when i heard from Anna what happened to him.

He looked at me and smiled. "Aren't you Y/n L/n?"

I nodded my head. 

"Oh, i see your the one who is ant-social in your team"

"Eh? Where did you hear that?"

"Anna told me, once i asked about you"

"Oh... And by the way are you okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"You had some sickness or something"

"Wooried about your oppenent thats caring"

"O//O NO I WAS SIMPLY ASKING OKAY?"

"Hot tempered i see, Well looking forward to the match"

He walked away as i gritted my teeth as he was annoying. I rushed to the stadium and met up with others to start the match.

After the Match

When the match was over, it ended with a tie of 2-2. I panted as i was tired from playing. I layed down on the grass. As i was resting some one dropped by to say hello.

"Hey~"

"H-hey"

"That was a great Match"

"Yeah whatever" I said as i got up from the ground. I was going to the bench but my hand was grabbed by Nosaka.

"What do you want?"

"Are you...."

" o////o"

"Blushing?"

"...."

"I AM NOT!!!!" I said As i Pushed Nosaka and ran to the toilet. Damn that guy gets on my nerves.

I thought. But he is quite nice wait- What AM I THINK Ugh!!

😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘

Nosaka: Quite Nice? Am i only that.

Y/n: NO there's one more

Nosaka: What's that?

Y/n: That is-

Hiroto: Being a gentleman 

Nosaka: Weren't you banned?

Hiroto: Not anymore, and Next Chapter Shindou X Reader And take a look at request page okay Every one Now good-

Y/n: NO I will say it Till next chapter everyone!!