18) Gouenji Shuuya X Reader

Y/n: Welcome to the 18th Oneshot, And deep apologies for the long wait 

Tyger: My phone was taken away so i am writing from the computer. So i am not able to write oneshots easily.

Gouenji: Yet you are still doing this...

Tyger: I need to open the next batch okay?

Y/n: On to the chapter

😄😊😄😊😄😊😄😊😄😊😄😊😄😊

Reader's POV

I walked along the beach at night. I was on a school trip and i was feeling a little lonely. Not because i didn't have any friends, its just that they all having a fun time but i didn't wanna join. so i came to the beach. I felt the cold sand below my feet and the heavy breeze coming from the ocean. The moon's reflection on the ocean made me feel calm yet lonely.

I closed my eyes as i stopped walking. I felt a something grab my hand. I turned to find Gouenji there with a worried face. 

"what are you doing here? I've been worried since i didn't see you at all" Gouenji said.

"Sorry, i just felt like walking along the beach" i said with a smile. Gouenji held my hand a little tighter and then said. "Then tell me about first, I don't wanna lose you"

I smiled as he hugged me. Somehow i didn't feel lonely no more. I guess that's because i have Gouenji Shuuya, some one who never wants to lose me.

He broke the hug and said "Lets go back everyone's waiting" His smile made me feel relaxed. I held his hand and nodded before walking along the beach together and going back to the hotel.

😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘

Tyger: Sorry for the short chapter.

Y/n: Well, I think its nice.

Tyger: Hmm. One more thing A Reminder

REMINDER 

I need questions for the K and Votes at the page. I need to upload them before next batch of request.

Gouenji: True...

Next Chapter,

Haizaki Ryouhei X Reader (2)