19) Haizaki Ryouhei X Reader (Part 2/2)

Y/n: Welcome to the 19th oneshot for xLilisanx and @fluffyfoxella

Haizaki: Same intro?

Y/n: Yup, And sorry for the long wait.

Haizaki: A month...

Tyger: I WAS SICK FOR A WEEK AND THE COMPUTER MONITOR WAS BROKEN

Haizaki: WHATEVER ON TO THE CHAPTER!

😊🙂😊🙂😊🙂😊🙂😊🙂😊🙂😊🙂

Reader's POV

I walked down the aisle to the counter as i grabbed some ice-cream. When i reached the counter i saw a familiar face. "Akane-chan" i said as i called out to her. Akane gave me a surprised face and a smile while waving. "what are you doing here?" i asked Akane. "just getting some ingredients for my mom, You?" Akane replied. "Im getting some Ice-cream for Me, Br/n and Haizaki. He came over for lunch." "Really? I wonder what those two will be up to?" "Who knows?" i smiled as i said. I just hope Br/n gets along with Haizaki.

Haizakis POV

"OW" I yelled as Br/n kicked my legs. He was pretty swift. After Y/n left he came and kicked my leg and ran in to the living room, so i followed him. He came to me again and barged his head to my stomach. I held my stomach as he stepped back. "Leave my sister alone" i looked at him. "You don't deserve her" He said as he raised his leg to land on my head, but i stepped back quick. Then he went to near the window and came charging and i stepped to the side but he also did the same and came to punch me. But i was able to stop him and throw him to the floor. Then i asked him.

"Why are you being so stubborn?"

"You don't deserve her. You don't"

"Yes I do Cause I love her a lot"

"So do i but my love can never take her away from me"

"Take her away? Who told you i was taking her away from you?"

"You don't understand my sister is who i have with me. Ever since you came she spent most of her time with you and not me"

Br/n Started crying.

"I don't wanna lose my only sister and my only family who is here"

I pulled him up and got down and said "Kid, I'm not gonna take her away. At least not yet." He looked at me. "Here, I promise you i won't take your sister away from you till you become older. Agreed?" I said as i lent him out my pinky finger for a promise. He grabbed my finger with a pinky finger and asked " Promise?" "Yeah" i said. He sighed and then put hi hands in his pockets and said "i guess your not that bad" "Hmm, of course im not" I said as i ruffled his hair.

We were having a talk about Y/n with each other until she came back. "Im back, who wants Ice Cream?" She showed her face with a grin. Br/n went and hugged his sister. Then he grabbed an Ice Cream and rushed to his room. Y/n came to me and we sat on the sofa to eat the ice-cream. "So i take it the you two finally got along." She said. "You knew?" I said. "Of course, that's why i did all this cause i want you two to understand each other"She said. I smiled at her and leaned my forehead onto hers. "Well you did an amazing job and might be the best sister" she chuckled and looked into my eyes. I leaned on to her and gave her a kiss on her lips...

😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘

Y/n: Yay Part 2 Over

Haizaki: I can't believe he fought with me

Hiroto: He fought for her sister

Haizaki: Shut UP

Y/n: Sorry, It's been quite long... Well Hope your looking forward to the next chapter.

Next Chapter,
 Nishikage Seiya X Reader