12) Inamori Asuto X Reader

Asuto: Welcome to the twelfth oneshot. For XxxkinseixxX66

Y/n: Sorry it took too long, I had exams,no WiFi and didn't have my phone.

Asuto: Wait your the one who is writing this? 

Y/n: No that message is from Mal Senpai and I hope you all enjoy the Chapter. 
😊🙂😊🙂😊🙃😊🙃😊🙂😊🙂😊🙂

Reader's POV

I was in the kitchen preparing some chocolates. Why? Because tomorrow was valentine's day. I was preparing these chocolates for my crush Inamori Asuto. I have liked him for an year and I wanted to show him how I feel about him. 

After I was done I decided to put them in the fridge and let them cool down. I went to take a shower and get ready to goto school. I woke up early in the morning just to prepare them for him.

I walked to school alone with thr chocolates hidden in my bag, so my Bff/n won't find out. I went to class early and stuck a note inside the desk drawer of Asuto. Then everyone came to class. Luckily Asuto came after when half of the class was present.

I glanced at him as he sat down at his desk. The he found my note and blushed a little. As i saw he blush i giggled a little. At lunch time i went on the rooftop to wait for Asuto. Surprisingly he came.

"Um... Did you leave a note in my desk?" He asked as he was nervous i think.

"Yeah, i wanted to see you because i want to give you something" I said putting my nervousness behind. I approached him and handed him my chocolates.

"Inamori Asuto please accept my feelings for you"

A breeze passed us as we shivered a little bit. Asuto smiled brightly and said "I will accept them, but i don't know if i can treat you like your special to me"

"It's worth a try" I smiled and giggled.

😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘
Y/n: Done what do you think?

Asuto: These chocolates are amazing.

Y/n: *sweatdrop* i Meant the Chapter but i am g-glad you l-like the chocolates.

Asuto: Untill Next Chapter.

Next Chapter,

God Stri--Kira Hiroto X Oc Minami Reina

❤A Story For My Lover❤Inazuma Eleven All Series One shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara