14) Fubuki Shirou X Reader X Fubuki Atsuya

Y/n: Welcome to the 14th oneshot for @Https-FubukiTwins

Tyger: Yeet!

Atsuya: What the hell?

Shirou: Tyger must be a fan.

Tyger: You ain't wrong there.
So lets move on to the OneShot for My Senpai. (Ps. I love your Books❤❤)
🙂😊🙂😊🙂😊🙂😊🙂😊🙂😊😊🙂

Third POV

It was a snowy day. Unlike other days, today was an eternal blizzard. Y/n was in her Best Friends' house taking shelter from the storm. She was a little unhappy as she wasn't able to go outside.

Her best friends decided to cheer her up. Shirou and Atsuya wanted to make her feel happy again. Why? Because they want to see her sweet smile. Atsuya grabbed some marshmallows from the fridge and shirou prepared a hot chocolate milk drink.

Y/n, who didn't notice was suddenly surprised by the two guys. She was given the drink containing some marshmallows. She took a sip to taste and was feeling wonderful. The drink was so creamy and the marshmallows were so soft and sweet.

Y/n smile and she was satisfied with the drink. She thanked the two guys who cheered her up as planned. The two of them glanced and each other and smirked back at Y/n.

Y/n slightly tilted her head as she wondered what they were up to. Then suddenly Atsuya grabbed her left hand and kissed it while Shirou did the same on her right hand. Y/n got flustered and asked "What are you guys doing?"

"Y/n, we both have something to tell you" They both answered together.

"W-what?" Y/n asked hesitating a little.

"F/n Y/n You have stolen our hearts, so please take care of them" Shirou and Atsuya said in a union. Y/n blushed like a tomato realizing that her both best friends has a crush on her. "So will you accept us Y/n?" Shirou said with a smile.

"I guess i could accept it, if you guys are okay with sharing" Y/n said scratching her head. Both of them grinned and got close to Y/n, and kissed, her already red cheeks.

"We don't mind sharing you!"

😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘

Tyger: Done, what do you think Senpai? Any Feedbacks?

Atsuya: Your being pushy.

Shirou: hehe...

Next Chapter,
Haizaki Ryouhei X Reader