24) Gouenji Shuuya X Reader

Sorry for the late update guys. But hope you guys will enjoy the chapter.

Chapter for: Himiko1009 

Gouenji was my best friend since elementary school. I always had been with him. But when we both went to the Kidokawa Seishuu but after a year and few months, he transferred to raimon. After he transferred I would text him daily but he never replied back. I didn't know why he didn't reply or why he transferred. So i just focused on studying and leaving him aside.

A few months later, I saw gouenji on the TV playing in the football tournament. He was in the soccer club in raimon. I was really amazed. I wanted to see him when he played a match against our school but sadly that day I caught a flu. I was really depressed that day.

 As time went by, I watched every single match he played in. Gouenji and his team won the tournament. I was over joyed. After his matches was over I thought it would be the perfect time to meet up. But luck wasn't on my side that week. I had my exams that I had to study for. After the exams I forgot about gouenji.

Today, I was walking to school when I saw a familiar figure. I realized that it was Gouenji. As excited as I was I was going over to greet him but a group of fan girls surrounded him instead. Why won't the god of luck ever get on my side? I thought as I walked past him to school. During lunch time I went to the art club since I was a member there. I sat there painting the canvas in which I had been over the few weeks. This was a portrait of gouenji since I wanted to give him a gift for winning the tournament. 

As I finished I stretched my self and took steps back to see the painting. As I stepped back I bumped into someone and suddenly a pair how arms held me as I felt a shiver down my spine as he whispered in my ear.

 "Is that supposed to be me?"

 I turned my head to find gouenji leaning against the wall and hugging me. I started to heat up and stutter. 

"y-y-yeah s-since y-you won the t-tournament i-I wanted to give a g-gift."

 He started moving side to side and went Hmmm. Then he said

 "But I want a little tomato instead."

 I started to give a thought and asked

 "A Tomato?"

He turned me around saying 

"Yeah" "A tomato. Would you let me see it?"

I wondered what it was but I just said Yes since I thought he was going to make me paint a tomato. But boy was I wrong when he cupped my cheeks and kissed me. I blushed like crazy. Now I know what tomato was he wanting to see. It was me getting flustered.

THE END