15) Haizaki Ryouhei X Reader (Part 1/2)

Y/n: Welcome to the 15th oneshot for  and @fluffyfoxella

Haizaki: Wait, why two of them together?

Y/n: Because, they both asked for the same thing so we are gonna do Part 1 and Part 2.

Haizaki: I see... Well on to the chapter.

😊🙂😊🙂😊🙂😊🙂😊🙂😊🙂😊🙂

Reader's POV

"Hmm" I hummed as i was cooking in the kitchen. I was preparing lunch to Haizaki, my boyfriend who was coming to my house. My parents were doing work abroad, so i stayed at home alone with my little brother.

"Nee-chan, what are you making?" I heard a familiar voice mention. I turened to look at (Brother's Name) Br/n who woke up from his nap. "Oh this, Haizaki will be coming to lunch, isn't that great?" I smiled and looked at my brother.

He looked away and said "Yeah, that's great" Then the door bell rang. I asked my brother that if he could get it for me.

Haizakis POV

I rang  the door to Y/n's house. I was waiting for Y/n to open the door. As the door opened i was about to hug her but her little brother was there instead. Since my arms were wide open, he laughed and said.

"Pfft, were you expecting her to come and open the door for you? Haha" This kid really pisses me off. Literally.
If i had to compare between Kira and him. He would be worse.

He invited me into the living room. I sat down on the sofa till Y/n came. She came after 5 minutes. "Glad you came Ryouhei" She said as she came and gave me a hug. I smiled and pecked her cheek. "Of course, i promised that i will come"

After having a talk for a while, Y/n's brother dropped by and said that he was hungry. So we headed to the kitchen where a table was there with four chairs.

The food made by Y/n was delicious. I couldn't help myself but smirk at her. "When did you learn to cook, Y/n?" I asked her as i was a little curious.

"Oh, i started learning when i was 7. That was around the time Br/n was 3 and my parents went to work abroad for the first time."

"Wait, then where did you stay if your parents were abroad?"

"We stayed at our grandparents home"

"Okay"

After finishing eating lunch, Y/n wanted to give us desserts but she didn't have any ice cream so she said that she was gong to go buy some from a nearby store. I suggested i should go there with her but she wanted me to watch over Br/n for her.

As she went out of the house, her little brother became a nightmare...

To be continued..

😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘

Y/n: This is only the first part guys. Make sure to look forward to the next part.

Haizaki: I just hope he ain't gonna fight me.

Hiroto: if you say it like that then it might happen you know.

Haizaki: why you...

Y/n: Well thats all for now Bye

Next Chapter,
Kidou Yuuto X Reader