21) Mikado Anna X Male!Reader

Tyger: Hey Everyone! Man am i glad to be back.

Y/n: This is the twenty first request for TylerVicky

Tyger: Hope you Enjoy Bro~

😊😚😊😚😊😚😊😚😊😚😊😚😊😚

Anna's Pov

I was walking to the cafe' where i always got my favorite drink. I was listening to a song as i walking. I was too absorbed in the song that i didn't realize that i was walking across the street as the light was red. I saw a car heading my way. I was too shocked to move... I closed my eyes...

I closed my eyes...

I felt a hand holding me tightly. I opened my eyes to find a guy holding me with a worried face. "Are you Okay?" I opened my mouth to say something but no words came out. I felt tears forming near my eyes. Then he carried me to a park nearby. He made me sit on the bench as he comforted me. i hugged him tightly as i could. My tears overflowed through my eyes.

After a while i finally calmed down. He sat next to me and gave me a smile. "That was a close call, Right?" I nodded my head. "Next time try not listen to music in a busy road" I Smiled and nodded. "Thank you for saving my life" "No problem, By the way i am F/n Y/n. I will see you around"

"Yeah, and I'm-" 

"Anna? I know" He gave me a smile and walked away. I wondered how he knew my name. Then i remember F/n Looked like the guy who worked at the cafe' i went to. I didn't know what happen but my face started heating up... 

😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘

Tyger: Be careful on the streets kids

Y/n: Yup, And we hope you enjoyed and sorry if short.

Next Chapter,

Dylan Keith X Reader