Life as a transgender

So hey everyone as you can tell by the chapter name I'm going to talk about the life as a transgender.

We all know there is going to be people against transgenders and all I got to say is they are JEALOUS! 😂

Don't let that get to you all because you all are so strong and beautiful/ handsome no matter what.

There will also be people that just won't get how you transition from your birth gender to your now real gender.

Living as a transgender should be just like a everyday human living there best life.

But just like every human/ person out there they go though misunderstanding parts in life. Which sucks.

If your a ftm your probably gonna want a binder or some sort so that's gonna be a change just make sure your not wearing that long periods of time like to bed or something.

If your a mtf your gonna want to do Feminine things which is okay people will judge and be rude no matter what you just can't help it. Do what makes YOU happy don't try to stick with ur birth gender if you don't like it.

It's not gonna help y'all.

I have to say transitioning is going to be a big change and being a transgender will be different from being your birth gender.

Like your new look how your actually supposed to be and how people will see you like now.

Being a transgender in your life shouldn't effect how you eat, do things, your hobbies and etc that you like to do.

_______________________
I know this was all over the place and probably doesn't matter but I wanted to post and keep talking about being transgender.

I hope this book helps at least some of you.

Okay I'm done here have a good day/night.

Love you all <3