Helping with names

Hello everyone I hope you all are doing really good if not I will send my love to you. ❤️

So helping people find the right name that suites them can be hard.

I have some tips to help you out with finding the right name.

1. Experiment with names.

2. Try them for a while.

3. Evaluate the name chosen. 

Number 1 which is experiment with names mean find names you like that suits your personality and your feelings toward the name.

Number 2 which is try them for a while means once you find a name you would like to experiment with. Get used to the name you have picked. Try getting your close friends to repeat the name to you. have them do this for maybe weeks or even a month. or as long as you need it.

Like " hey Noah "
Or " how was your weekend Noah ".

Number 3 which is evaluate the name chosen. Once you have done steps 1 and 2
You have found a name and gave that name a chance as being your own name. Think about it did you like the name you chose for yourself, did it feel right being called that?, does it fit your personality?

If no you can find another name and try again with another name.

Redo the steps if you want.

If yes then perfect I really hope that name is the one for you.

_______________________
I hope this helped if you have any questions or anything you can leave it in the comments or you can text me on my social media.

Insta: _makk_11
Or
Snapchat: rainbowmakk

Question: If anyone has another chapter idea let me know I'm glad to make another to help y'all.