Binding pt.2

Hey everyone it's been a while but I have another one for you all.

So I recently got a comment about binding. Their comment was " what about pe/ gym/ sports/ karate." Also even asthma.

There is special binders out there to help with some actives but not hard core activities. I wouldn't recommend doing like weights or karate in the binder.

But if you really want to exercise with your binder on take it easy and slow. Do what's easy for you.

It can cause many issues toward the chest area. Like bone damage and bruising. It's going to cause discomfort and pain.

When wearing a binder when you have asthma can be fine. Just do not get a binder that's to tight. Get one that's lose but fitted to you. If your feeling out of breath and having a hard time to breath please take the binder off and rest.

_______________________
I really hope this helped you and anyone else that might have been wondering the same thing.

If you have any more questions comment on this and I'll answer as soon as I can.

I just realized I haven't done a fun fact about me in a long time. So I'm gonna post like 4 of them.

Fun fact about me: I recently got a puppy named June.

Fun fact about me: I got sick on Christmas and couldn't get out of bed. I was only sick that day. I was fine the next day.

Fun fact about me: I'm learning a new language which is German.

Fun fact about me: I'm getting a job soon.

Alrighty this is the end I hope you have a wonderful day or night. I love everyone on here.

P.s thank you for 6k reads.