Chapter 1.

Hello guys! Welcome to this new story haha. So a few days ago, I was talking to this girl on Tumblr and she introduced me into the world of role play. I didn't know how it worked and she convinced me on trying it out. And we created this story.

I don't think I have ever enjoyed writing a story as much as I did in this one. I always wanted to know what it was like to collaborate with someone else for a story and it was amazing. So, I'm going to be uploading every week a new chapter. I hope you guys enjoy it!

You can find her in Tumblr as princessofamphipolis.

Side note: She played Cordelia and I played my dear Misty.

________________________________

Life changed for Cordelia Foxx the moment everything went painfully dark. Every moment was a struggle. Not only did the blindness leave her inhibited, unable to care for herself, but she was left with a fear to touch anyone, for secrets kept in the dark became the only images Cordelia could see. No matter how much she would try to push the thoughts from her mind, those secrets would dance freely past the blackness she was enveloped in. Over and over, she would see her husband, the man she thought loved her dearly, on top of a red head, pounding her in a way he had never done with Cordelia. She would see Fiona, the dreadful woman, slashing the neck of one of her students. From that point forward, touch came with dread. What secrets would be unveiled from a helping hand?

And then, one day, she took hold of a hand of an innocent, whose dark secrets had merely revealed her to be a victim of circumstance. Finally, a secret she was ready to carry the burden for. A girl in desperate need of protection and sanctuary. Finally, Cordelia felt this power switch from an issue to an advantage. But despite, she still stumbled in the dark, alone, still somewhat afraid to reach for a guiding hand for help.

She hardly slept. Who could when you were shrouded in a black void at all times of the day? Time was lost. Days were always midnight, minutes turned to hours, hours into minutes. It left the timid witch wondering aimlessly through the academy's halls, clung to its walls. She had managed to find her greenhouse, the scent of her haven wafting the smells of dark soil and flowery fragrances. With timid hands, she felt her way to a plant. It had been so long since she had the chance to get her fingers dirty, to pot her beloved flowers and care for them. She longed for it but couldn't bear asking someone to help her with it. No, she could do this herself!

Her hands finally sighted an empty pot. Licking her lips, she reached around, trying to find soil. But things didn't seem to be in the places she remembered. But memory never helped her, really. Direction flipped. Cordelia caught herself muttering while she attempted to find the materials needed to pot a plant. The muttering soon flipped to cursing, as she would stumble over foreign objects in her way. She moved back to find the pot she had planned to use, only to clumsily knock it to the floor. The cursing quickly turned into growls and snarls, until she stopped in the middle of the room with a frustrated scream, her hands reaching up to her useless eyes, practically clawing at them.

"Goddammit! What good am I?! Why? Why does everything have to be so FUCKING difficult!", she sobbed as she bent to the floor to try to find the pieces of the broken pot. Tears streamed down her scarred face.

Ever since Misty ran away from her home, she tried hard to feel accepted in this house. She was different. Everyone here was different. But she didn't feel accepted. She felt lost.

She found the greenhouse and tried to find herself again. She couldn't go back to her swamp so she had to fit here.

It was now usual for her to go every day and spent every living hour watering the plants and working on new ones. As she entered the greenhouse, she heard a pot chattering in the floor followed by screams. When she entered, she found Cordelia bent on the floor. Misty moves as fast as she could to help the poor witch.