Chapter 11.

AND I'M BACK! I'm sorry I couldn't upload last weekend, like I said I went to watch Avengers and I was emotionally unstable tbh haha. But, here is chapter 11, hope you guys enjoy it!

________________________

Cordelia gasped heavily as she felt the weight of Misty turn to ash, and then....there was nothing. She whimpered, then sobbed, touching the floor as if to find her there. "No! No, no, no...Misty! No..." Queenie and Zoe had to get her off the floor, and with the state that Cordelia was in, they had to wait another day to continue the seven wonders.

Zoe was the next to go. Queenie was disqualified. But it confused her for why she was. The task was resurrection, which Queenie had done before but....this time, she wasn't. And Madison, the horrid girl, decided to bring back a fly instead of Zoe.

It was at this time Myrtle begged Cordelia to try the seven wonders. It made Cordelia's broken heart ache even more, as she remembered what Misty had tried to tell her the entire time. And so, for Misty, she tried the seven wonders.

And, much to her horror, Cordelia passed the seven wonders. She gained back her sight, and she was the Supreme. It was the happiest and most sad she had ever been. Her beloved Misty had been right all along.

Throughout the next few years, Cordelia proved to be the most promising Supreme the Coven has had in centuries. By bringing witches into the limelight, she brought new blood, and the academy had become so full, they had to buy the estate next to them to house all the girls. The Academy was filled with life and Cordelia was proud, but....she wasn't happy. Not when she would fall asleep and wake up crying because she had another dream about her darling Misty. Eventually, her grief began to show to the girls.

Eventually, they came to find out that Cordelia had more than just mentorly feelings toward Misty. To try to remedy her grief, Zoe led her to Misty's forgotten cabin in the woods.

When they first got there, it was nearly gone, fallen apart due to neglect and heavy rain. Cordelia's heart broke, and she knew she had to turn it back to its former glory in order to honor Misty. And so, one day each week, Cordelia would return to cabin and rebuild. She fixed it up with her own two hands, no magic involved. She brought flowers and plants back to life and cared for them. Cordelia even added a running bathroom and a few more furniture items, so she could have a place to come and sleep while cleaning it up.

It took about two years, but Misty's cabin soon was a beautiful safe haven for the Supreme to come and be with nature...and be closer to Misty. She had even fixed her old LP player and would listen to her records.

But as much work as she put into the cabin, it didn't fix the hole in her heart, nor the guilt in her soul. Misty was still in hell, suffering every minute. And so, while she stayed in Misty's cabin, she would pore through books and books about how to get Misty back. She would throw herself down into hell with Descensum, and eventually figured out how to get out of her own hell, and into the corridors of other rooms where personal hells were. But she could never stay long enough. There was never enough time.

Eventually, she knew she had to find something, or someone, to find Misty for her. So instead of searching for her beloved, she used calling spells to those in hell that could possibly want to help her, even though she felt that the attempt would be futile.

"Papa said this door was a pain in the ass calling for someone..." Nan sighed. "Let's deal with this bitch." She opened the door and walked into the room, finding Cordelia. "Cordelia? The hell are you doing here? You giving up and want to stay here or what? Papa said you've been a pain in the ass calling for someone, what do you want?!" Nan saw the sadness on Cordelia's face. She has changed since the last time she saw her, she looked completely different.