Chapter 17.

Okay so now...this has come to an end. I hope you guys enjoyed it, I hope you liked it and this was a lot of fun to do. Like I said before, this is one of the best works I've done and I'm so glad I got to do this with such an amazing person<3 Thank you guys so much for reading this! Please leave comments and kudos. Show me your love for the last chapter(;

________________________

Cordelia leaned so close her breath warmed her. "It doesn't sound like you need me that much." The supreme suddenly slapped Misty right on her wet pussy, and then squeezed hard, watching the juices leak from her.

Misty whined and moaned louder. "Yes! Please! I need you Cordelia please!" Tears rolled down her cheeks, she bit her lip so hard that she once again could taste blood. She placed one hand on the bed, holding the blanket tight and her other hand ended up on Cordelia's hair, tugging it and pulling her closer to her. "I really need ya, please!"

Cordelia laughed and lightly nipped her thigh. "Good girl." Her tongue then slid along the vein of her thigh up to her cunt, where she slowly spread her lips open and dragged her tongue up her slit with a long, deep moan.

Misty moaned, biting her lip again. She propped herself up in her elbow, trying to enjoy the beautiful sight of Cordelia between her legs. She knew she wasn't going to last long and she was growing tired but she was loving every bit of it.

Cordelia felt her eyes roll back into her head, soon burying her face into her thighs. She licked with long, slow, languid licks that swirled into her clit. She would suck her inner lips into her mouth as well, loud snacking noises coming from her as she did.

Misty groaned loudly, tugging Cordelia's hair and letting her head fall back onto the bed. "Cordelia!" She felt herself exploding, arousal dripping down and her whole-body trembling. Her back arched, her lip between her teeth biting it hard and felt more blood on her lips. "I-I can'...I can' anymore." She panted.

The Supreme lifted her head and grinned slowly. That wasn't the word she told her to use. "Aww...that's too bad, sweet girl. Because I can. " She slipped fingers into her and moved up on top of her. She kissed her bloodied lips. "I have no plan to stop yet." She kissed her chest. "Not yet."

Misty gasped, placing her hands-on Cordelia's shoulder. "I-I don' think I c-can go again." She swallowed as she looked at Cordelia, her own eyes darker than ever. "B-But...I n-need ya." She threw her head back. "I-I want to feel ya."

"That's my good girl." Cordelia voice was dark, fingers thrusting into her again, slowly, stroking her g-spot. Her nose touched against hers. "I love making you scream. Feeling you beneath me."

Misty panted, mouth falling open. "I-I wanna do t-the same." She felt her orgasm nearing and she started moaning Cordelia's name. She scratched Cordelia's back as she screamed. Her eyes closing and tears rolling down. "Prohibere! Prohibere..." She panted and nuzzled against Cordelia's neck, trying to catch her breath.

Cordelia growled at the claw marks down her arm and hissed. At the sound of the word, she pulled her fingers from her immediately. Cordelia rolled onto her back, then gathered the younger witch in her arms, nuzzling the top of her head.

Misty finally sighed as her breathing became normal again. "Dear lord, ya tired me out." She chuckled, kissing Cordelia's neck lightly as she rested her head back on her chest. "That was amazin'."

Cordelia chuckled into her hair and nodded, eyes closed while stroking her curls. "You probably will be walking funny tomorrow." Her smile grew, then closed to press another kiss to her head.

Misty looked up at her. "I won' be able to walk?" She chuckled and let her head fall back down as she sighed. "Don' care. Not planin' on leavin' this bed for now." She smiled. She thought for a moment and bit her lip. "Though..." She propped herself up and laid half of her body on top of Cordelia's, running one of her hands down her abdomen. "...I didn' get to pleasure ya like ya pleasured me." She bit her lip as she tilted her head.