Chapter 10.

OKAY SO...this a short chapter BUT it's a really heartbreaking one. The story behind this is that I asked my friend if it'd be a good idea to change the story a little (remember...I play Misty), you know we were creating our own story so why not? She said yes and I ended up changing the story a tiny bit and let's just say...she was not expecting that at all:D So, I'm sorry in anticipation, I broke my own heart but the damage is already done. COMMENT AND LEAVE KUDOS PLEEEASE!

ALSO, next Saturday I won't be able to update, I'm going to watch Avengers and I also have a babyshower to attend to. I'm gonna try to update the next day or maybe the day before. We'll see:D

_________________________

Cordelia kissed her back and squeezed her hands, whispering goodnight to her. She felt her heart ache for a moment. She wanted to believe her so bad, but years of emotional abuse kept her from doing so. She was told every day by her mother and her peers that she was weak and an embarrassment.

The next day, the witches were all preparing. Even Stevie had come to sing their praises and wish them luck. Cordelia had to keep in her room. She wanted to help Misty, but Myrtle had urged her to no interfere with their practice.

It was the day of the tests. Although Cordelia had urged Myrtle to keep to tradition and start with the easiest wonder, she had them all out of order. The first two weren't so bad...but once they bot to Descensum, that's when Cordelia got a weird feeling in her stomach that one of the girls would not make it back.

Misty wasn't sure what she should practice. She wanted Cordelia with her, she felt so out of place not knowing what to do exactly. She knew she was capable of doing the other wonders but going to your own hell? She was afraid of what she might see there.

She saw all the girls practicing, getting ready for the big day. She instead, went to the greenhouse to calm herself. She thought about Cordelia the whole time. She didn't care if she ended up as the supreme...she just wanted to live.

Misty felt the need of kissing Cordelia before the test, something just felt wrong, but no one knew about them, what would they say? Maybe Cordelia didn't want anyone to know about them so no, she resisted.

"Descensum..." she whispered as she closed her eyes.

As she opened her eyes, she found herself surrounded by kids. She was at her old school. Ugh. Biology class. Of course, it was her weakness, she hated this class with her whole heart. "Well Misty, since you won't dissect a frog, I guess we'll have to bring you something else." That stupid teacher. What could be worse than this? Of course this was not getting any better.

Suddenly, Misty appeared in a different section of the room, everyone was staring at her. She looked at herself, she was kneeling on the floor and had a knife in her hands. "W-What?" She looked up as she saw her teacher again, smirking as he knelt down with her. "If you don't do this, we'll have to talk to your parents and we both know you don't want that." Misty looked at the floor and a blanket was covering something. The teacher took the blanket off and there she was. Her beloved Cordelia laying on the floor.

Misty looked at her with terror on her face. No. Shit. This was even worse. "No, please don't make me do this! I love her please don't make me kill her! I will dissect that frog but please don't make me!" She cried, her hands trembling and her heart breaking. "You have no other option." He smirked as he took her hand and made her stab Cordelia right on her heart. Cordelia then opened her eyes and screamed, she looked at Misty terrified.

"No! Stop this! Please! No!" Misty yelled louder and more tears fell down her cheeks. She was killing Cordelia, she was hurting her and Cordelia kept staring at her with sadness and disappointment on her face. "Misty wake up, this is not real." She whispered to herself and closed her eyes. She then opened her eyes again and for her luck...she was in the same spot where she started. "Please no..." she whispered. This was her end. There was no escape. And she didn't even get to say goodbye.

Cordelia sat with intent listening, waiting to hear each of the girls gasp. The same words whispered in her head, "someone isn't going to make it....", and Cordelia sat with her throat tight, her knuckles white with how tightly she gripped her cane.

First was Queenie. Then she heard Madison gasp. And then it was down between her dear Zoe...and her dearest Misty. The two were down for quite a while, until she heard a loud gasp. Cordelia waited with bated breath, but then heard Zoe's voice. No. This wasn't supposed to happen. That voice was lying! Misty was sure to come back. But the sand continued to drip, and Misty remained lifeless. "No.", Cordelia whispered as she slid to the floor. "Misty...come back. You have to come back." Her voice broke and she began to crawl toward her, her hands out reached to find her body.

Once Cordelia found the body of her new beloved, she gathered her up in her arms, and held her tight. "Misty...follow my voice. " She whimpered and whispered in her ear. "We have so much to do. So much we didn't say. Come back to me so we can." But the sand continued to drop. It neared the last grains. Cordelia became desperate and began to chant to Misty's body. "Venit ad lucem. Venite ad me." She squeezed her body close.

"There's nothing we can do...she has to get back on her own." Myrtle said as she looked at Cordelia in the floor, holding onto Misty's lifeless body.

She saw the sand drop until there was no more. "Her time is up."