Chapter 15.

This is a loooong ass chapter and one of my favorites actually, I hope you guys enjoy it. Smut warning;)

_______________________

Misty smirked as she walked with Cordelia to the bathroom. "I can only imagine. Would love to see that though." She looked at her walked closer to her and threw her shawl to the floor. "So...wanna make the honors?" Misty raised her brows as she looked down to herself.

"Most definitely." Cordelia reached to her belt and tugged her in close, leaning in to kiss her chest while she worked off her belts and accessories. She reached for the bottom of her shirt and slowly pulled it off. She moaned and kissed the newly exposed skin. "My beautiful Misty."

Misty's mouth was agape, looking at every move Cordelia made, feeling her lips against her skin only made her let out a tiny moan. She ran her hands through Cordelia's hair, feeling the soft locks through her fingers. Misty stepped out of her boots and waited for Cordelia to take off her skirt.

Cordelia kissed up her chest and pushed her skirt to the ground, to where Misty was only wearing a camisole. She took a hold of it and pulled it over Misty's head. She inhaled and her eyes grew dark when she finally saw Misty's fully nude body. "Oh....you're more magnificent than I could have imagined."

Misty bit her lip as she stared at Cordelia's eyes, she stepped closer to Cordelia and wrapped her arms around Cordelia, pressing her whole body against hers. "I can tell." Misty kissed Cordelia's neck and smirked as she stepped on the tub, turning the water off when she saw it was full. She sat on it and sighed as she felt the warm water.

As she stepped into the tub, Cordelia reached for a cup on the shelf. She scooped up some water and began to pour it over her shoulders, then gently tilted Misty's head back to wash her hair. She remained silent, letting the sound of nature take over from outside.

Misty closed her eyes as her head fell back, sighing at how peaceful it felt. She looked at Cordelia and smiled at her. Somewhere in her mind, a voice was telling her that she didn't deserve any of this because of what happened in hell but deep inside she knew it was where she belongs. She grabbed one of Cordelia's hand and kissed it softly, feeling a tear roll down her cheek.

The supreme continued to gently wash her until Misty took a hold of her hand. She tilted her head and slid the back of her fingers against her cheek. "Are you crying?" She frowned. "It's okay, baby. Let it out."

Misty looked down and shook her head. "I just..." she sobbed, looking back at Cordelia. She didn't want to worry her anymore about what she went through, she knew in a way Cordelia felt guilty for what happened so she preferred to cover it up with something else. "I'm just so happy to be back...to be with ya." She smiled as she sniffed. "Plus this is just beautiful. Everythin' is just perfect."

Cordelia poured shampoo into her hand and then began to massage Misty's scalp. "As am I. I am overjoyed you're here. It's...almost like a dream." She washed her hair slowly and continued. "But...there's something else, isn't there? What are you holding back?"

Misty moaned as she felt her fingers on her scalp closing her eyes but then she opened them as she heard Cordelia's question. She swallowed and sighed defeated, she knew she couldn't hide anything from Cordelia. She pulled her legs up to her chest hugging them. "I'm sorry I just...I'm tryin' to ignore it. There's this...this v-voice in my head tellin' me that I...I don't deserve to be here for what I did." She felt her eyes getting teary once again, looking away from Cordelia.

Cordelia nodded tenderly and scooped up some water to start washing out the suds. She gently tilted Misty's head back. "You just got back from hell, baby. It's going to take some time to get those thoughts out." She slid her fingers through her hair and continued to wash. She got down on her knees, siding up a sponge and began washing her chest.