Chapter 9.

This chapter is long and smut warning(;

________________________________

Cordelia started off with tender, soft kisses, breaking their contact as she would try a kiss from a slightly different angle. She slowed them down finally, tugging on her arm as she desired to feel her closer again.

Misty gasped once again and fireworks exploded inside her. She ran her hands down Cordelia's back softly. She kissed back with the same sweet and passion she did before. She wrapped her arms around Cordelia's back and pulled her closer to her, not planning on breaking the kiss just yet.

Cordelia turned her body more toward her on the bed and moaned gently. Her mouth finally parted, covering over Misty's lips, then took her lower lip in. Her tongue slid across it and a deep sigh escaped Cordelia. Her entire body felt like it was throbbing. Her breath deepened, her skin growing hotter.

Misty moaned as she felt Cordelia's tongue, kissing her harder and deeper, feeling a throb between her legs. She pulled Cordelia on top of her grabbed her by her thighs, pulling her impossibly closer to her, wanting to feel her whole body against her.

Cordelia gasped softly when she felt the younger witch practically lift and place her on her lap. She shuddered hard at the display of strength . Her arms wrapped around her shoulders, hands getting tangled into her locks while her kisses grew feverish with passion. Her hips instinctively began to gyrate into Misty's lap, her breath now shaky. She finally broke their kiss to track a trail of them up to her forehead. Her head tilted back, her body needed to take in cool air, as it felt like it was on fire.

Misty gasped as she felt Cordelia's hips grinding on her, she pushed Cordelia more into her, dipping her fingers into her thighs. She whined when Cordelia broke the kiss but took the chance to kiss her neck tenderly, leaving a trail of kisses up and down her neck, nibbling where she found her pulse and kissing it lightly afterwards.

Cordelia's mouth remained open in ragged breaths as her hips continued to rock. But when she felt a hand sneak between her thighs, she gasped loudly and placed her hand on Misty's wrist. Panting, she brought her head down and kissed her again. "Not yet...not yet..." Kisses were placed all over Misty's face, until she finally found her lips again. Still holding her hand between her legs, her hips started to rock again, her pubic bone rubbing against Misty's wrist.

Misty swallowed hard. "S-Sorry...couldn' help it." She whispered against her lips as she kissed her back sweetly. She didn't pull her hand away as she felt Cordelia holding her hand still in place, she gasped as she felt Cordelia still rocking her hips against her lap.

Cordelia forced her hips to still again, breaking the kiss. She needed a moment to compose herself and pressed her forehead against hers, panting. She was surprised how quickly she had gotten aroused and could even feel her arousal starting to drip down her thighs. She kissed her softly again and whispered, "....I wish I could see you." Her lips pressed a kiss to the end of her nose. "I want to see what you look like when you're aroused."

Cordelia bit her lip, then whispered. "I just want you to know, I don't want you to feel pressured to do anything. I'm okay with holding and kissing you all night. We don't have to go further."

Misty licked her swallowed lips, opening her eyes and looking at Cordelia. She placed once of her hands on the back Cordelia's neck caressing it lightly. "We'll find a way for ya to see again. I won' give up on that." She pecked Cordelia's lips and hugged her from her waist. "I don' feel any pressure. Never been with anyone really but...I'm alright with whatever happens. I also don' mind at all, I just wanna be close to ya and kiss ya." Misty whispered as she snuggled up on Cordelia's neck, breathing in and filling her nose with Cordelia's beautiful scent.