Chapter 6.

When she had finally come to surface, she had noticed that Misty had not come to find her or talk to her. It worried her.

When she asked the other girls about Misty, no one knew where she was. They hadn't seen her in days. Cordelia did everything to find her, as she knew Misty wouldn't just leave her. But nothing came up. She tried to help with bringing down the witch hunters, but they all told her she was useless. After days and days of being told that, and not being able to find Misty, she couldn't bear it any longer. She knew what she had to do. She needed to get her powers back. She had to get rid of her eyes. So she did.

After blinding herself, the visions came back. But she still wasn't able to find Misty. She sat on the floor with all the belongings she could find from her and whispered. "Misty...please...please give me a sign. I can still feel you. I know you're out there."

After what happened with Cordelia, Misty decided to stay away from her. She knew this was going to happen. Of course Cordelia wouldn't like someone like her. Of course she would be terrified. So yes, it was better to stay away from her.

Everything seemed to be shitty until she met her idol, Stevie Nicks. She hated Fiona but boy was she happy to meet her idol. It was such a beautiful moment that she totally forgot about everything. She still thought about Cordelia but she had to stay away from her.

Then she made the greatest mistake. Trust in Madison. She hated that she was that way, always trusting people. That's probably why people always took advantage of her. Of course Madison was jealous, she wanted to be the supreme after all but everyone said Misty was the one so yeah, she was going to follow Fiona's steps but this was crueler for her; she was buried alive.

For a moment, she thought everything was lost. She was going to die and this was going to be her end. She could bring herself back, but what was the point? She was going to be locked in this place forever. It was better to accept her destiny and die. After all, she met her idol. She got the chance to at least kiss Cordelia once and be close to her. So yeah, probably her life wasn't as bad as she thought it was.

"And I saw my reflection in the...snow covered hills..." she sang softly, playing with her fingers. "...till the landslide...brought me down." She whispered softly as she closed her eyes.

"I can feel you. Don't give up....I know you're out there." She moved her hands over a pin of hers, the pricked her finger. She gasped hard, images of Misty in a casket flashed through her mind. Her mouth fell open and tears fell from her eye sockets. "There you are...I'm coming for you."

She had to have someone guide her, but the only one she could convince to take her was Queenie. After stabbing her eyes out, Queenie seemed to gain a new respect for her. They both went to the cemetery, where Cordelia instructed Queenie to pull her out. Even though Queenie was doing all of it, Cordelia could feel a tug at her soul, as if she was attached to Queenie.

When they opened the casket, she didn't need eyes to know she was there. And she didn't need to see to know she wasn't breathing. "Quickly. Revive her!" Queenie looked at her like she was crazy, but Cordelia insisted. Once again, she felt the pull, even felt herself blowing out air the same time Queenie bent over to revive Misty. But Cordelia pushed the feeling away, paying it no mind.

Misty inhaled and sat up, coughing and trying to catch her breath. She inhaled again and the first thing she saw was Cordelia standing in front of her and then at her side was Queenie. She swallowed hard and continued coughing.

At first she thought she was dreaming, maybe it wasn't real. Maybe hell? The afterlife? She was not sure but she didn't think they'd come to save her. How? She looked at Cordelia again and saw that she had sunglasses on and also, she was back with her cane. Her heart tightened by this. Was she blind again? What happened to her? Who did this to her?