Chapter 13.

Hey guys! I'm trying to write more prompts but honestly I've been having tough days and that really just cuts my inspiration. BUT I promise I'll be back soon. This is a short chapter but trust me when I say, you guys will enjoy what's next to come;) Till next week!

Enjoy and please comment!
_____________________
As Cordelia spoke, Misty kept staring at her eyes. She was right. The Cordelia she killed didn't have those beautiful brown eyes. The other Cordelia had scars around her eyes, it wasn't this Cordelia. Misty opened her mouth to say something but her instincts reacted first, grabbing Cordelia's neck and pulling her down to kiss her lips softly. Yes. This was real. She was real. This was the real Cordelia. The Supreme. She could never hurt Cordelia.

This is what Cordelia had waited for since she had seen Misty. The kiss sent memories rushing through her. She felt the same, tasted the same. She wrapped her arms around her waist and kissed her back in return, opening her mouth over hers in a passionate matter.

Misty wrapped her arms around Cordelia's neck and pulled her impossibly closer. All of her memories were gone for the moment, all she could think about was all she went through with her beloved Cordelia. How good it felt to kiss her, how good it felt to feel her close to her. Now she knew she belonged here, she belonged with Cordelia and no one else. She pulled away, breathless, resting her forehead against Cordelia's. "Please don' leave me...please." She whispered softly, holding Cordelia close to her.

When they broke the kiss, Cordelia's heart nearly broke. "Never. I'd never leave you." She kissed her again and whispered. "Do you know why, Misty?" She finally got to say what was never spoken, never uttered until now. "Because I love you, Misty. I love you so dearly. And I never am letting you go again. Do you understand me?" She kissed all over her face and then right on her lips again. "I fought way too hard to get you back here to let you go."

Misty looked at Cordelia surprised by the words, mouth agape not exactly knowing what to say. She smiled and kissed Cordelia's lips softly but passionately. "I love ya so much, so so much. Ya have no idea." She sighed happily as she kept kissing Cordelia's lips, whispering 'I love you' over and over again. "I missed ya so much. I never want to be away from ya." Misty looked at her eyes.

"This place is amazin' really but...I don' wanna be here if ya're not here with me. I do wanna come every now and then but...I don' wanna be away from you. I need ya close to me. I need to heal and I know I will heal if ya by my side." Her lips trembled as the words were coming out.

Cordelia giggled and kissed her deeply right back, running her hands up and down her back. Her head tilted with her brow furrowed. "Are you sure? The school is much fuller, as you saw. I actually transport myself here after school lets out to rest and sleep. And here you would be able to tend to your garden, be with nature. We're in the city at the Academy."

Misty looked down. "I do wanna be here but...I want ya with me." She looked into her eyes. " I don' think I can be without ya. I thought I could because I was scared of hurtin' ya and I am, I still am but..." she sighed. "I wanna be close to ya. And I'm sure ya'll get tired of me cause I can be so clingy but I just...I told ya before...ya made a huge mistake by kissing me cause now I won' ever want to stop. I won' ever want to be away from ya." She furrowed her brows. "God, I am clingy and cheesy." She laughed.

Cordelia continued to stroke her hair, smiling as she listened to her. She kissed her forehead. "I know, sweetie. My life is different now, however. All of our lives are different." She took a hold of her hand and sat her down. "The reason we do so well is because I have exposed witches to normal society. I have forced us onto mainstream. And it, sadly, makes me a terribly busy woman. I don't want you getting lost in the fray with my duties." She stroked her hair softly. "I'm in front of cameras, I do interviews, commercials...it's...a lot. Are you sure you want to be there for all that? I would always return home to you. I need you as much you need me, my love." She squeezed her hand. "But I really don't want to overwhelm you, especially with you just back from something completely terrible as what you went through."

Cordelia pulled her in and hugged her. "But...how about this. I can cancel all the appointments and interviews I have coming up, and I stay here with you for 2 weeks. I can get you settled in before I go off on my job. And I will be sure to return to you after each thing I do. And we will cuddle, nuzzle, and all the sort. Does that sound reasonable?"

Misty nuzzled on her neck. "Are ya sure ya wanna do that? I also don' want ya to stop doin' ya things. I get that now ya busy and ya have a lot to do. Those girls really look up to ya and I'm sure they won' want to be without their supreme." She looked up at Cordelia. "Only...if ya can do that, I agree. And I promise, that as soon as I feel myself again, I'll go stay with ya at the academy so I can meet everyone. Cause I do wanna be part of it I just...this will sound so selfish but...I want ya to myself. At least for these 2 weeks."

Misty pecked her lips. "I don' want to suddenly change ya life."

"You're crazy if you think I don't want you to myself for two weeks." Cordelia purred tenderly. "My girls will be okay. They have Zoey and Queenie, and other very strong witches as well." She stroked her cheek and held her chin again. "Plus, I'll know of any trouble. I am the Supreme after all." She leaned in and kissed her softly. "I have never gotten anything but a breath of a moment with you. I need this." She slid her finger down her throat. " I need you."