Want to Watch the World Burn

Midoriya has now been hard at work learning and practicing Alchemy, and has come a long way with no real tutor. He learned of other alchemists, such as the insane Crimson Lotus Alchemist Solf J. Kimblee. He also figured out how to make his own transmutation circle to do things previously thought impossible. He no longer needs his sparking gloves either, having figured out how to use bracelets to create sparks and static electricity. He just needed the transmutation circles tattooed on his hands. This would normally be impossible, you needed parent's permission. Because of society's obsession with quirks, however, Midoriya just had to say it had to do with his quirk.

On his left hand, he now has an electrical manipulation transmutation circle on the back and half an explosion array made with the symbols for water or the moon on his palm.

Electric:

Water/Moon:

Water/Moon:

Contrast that to his right, which has fire manipulation on the back and the other half of his explosion array with the symbols for fire and the sun on his palm

Fire:

Fire/Sun:

Fire/Sun:

That wasn't all he was working with, however, as he had gained a considerable amount of muscle

That wasn't all he was working with, however, as he had gained a considerable amount of muscle. While nowhere near the level of All Might, which was entirely impossible without a quirk, he did rival that of, say, a wrestler like Roman Reigns from the 21st Century. With his newfound power, he also gained a large amount of confidence, since he now had the ability to stand up to Katsuki and his explosions. Of course, he often wore gloves, not wanting to reveal his new abilities quite yet.

Teacher: "Midoriya. Midoriya! Are you paying attention?"

Izuku: "Ya teach."

Teacher: "Then perhaps you wouldn't mind telling me when and where quirks started showing up, as well as when the quirkless became the minority?"

Izuku sighs knowing that his teachers were always like this. All of their questions involved quirks in some way, ever since 1st grade. Even basic math had questions about quirks somehow. Just another example of how obsessed with quirks the modern system is.

Izuku: "They first came about in the late 2100s, and was in a baby that could emit light. They became the minority in the late 2200s, and the quirkless have been treated as second-class citizens ever since."

Teacher: "That is correct, however please keep political positions to yourself."

Katsuki: "Keep it to himself? Teach, he shouldn't even be allowed to have one. After all, he is completely useless."

Izuku had finally had enough. He had been keeping his abilities secret, just waiting until he had said something like that.

Izuku: "I'm not as useless as one might think, Ba-ku-gou"

Izuku was slowly taking off his gloves. People could now see the transmutation circles tattooed on the backs of his hands, but didn't think anything of it.

Katsuki: "And who the hell are you to talk back to me?! What the hell can you even do?"

Izuku: "A hell of a lot more than you."

With that, Izuku flicked his right hand, creating a spark with the bracelet on his right wrist. Suddenly, a tornado of fire enveloped Katsuki. It didn't burn him or the furniture surrounding it, instead just looking intimidating.

Katsuki: "So you can make fire, so what. It didn't even hurt! You're useless after-"

Izuku: "Because I didn't want it to. This, however, will."

Izuku then proceeded to shoot lightning out of his left hand, electrifying Katsuki until he smelled burning flesh.

Teacher: "Midoriya, go to the principal's office this instant! Why the hell did you just shoot lightning at Bakugou?!"

Izuku: "And why the hell wasn't this one sent to the principal's office when he used explosions on me every day?! Why the hell was he allowed to do whatever he pleased?!"

Teacher: "Because you were younger, or I didn't see it. You know the-"

Izuku: "So you're blind then. Because I distinctly remember you ENCOURAGING it. So fine, I'm going, but don't be surprised to get a pink slip."

At the Principal's Office

Principal: "So why did you use your quirk on Baku-"

Izuku: "I'm gonna stop you right there. As you, the principal, should know, I am quirkless. You can't get me for illegal quirk use. Also, why wasn't Bakugou given this little talk when he used his explosions on me? Why wasn't he given this talk when he used me as a punching bag? And why wasn't the teacher fired when he failed to report it, even encouraging it?"

Principal: "And do you have any evidence to back these claims?"

Izuku: "Do you have any security cameras? If so, just look through one of the I'm sure countless files you have when my class was at lunch or even in the classroom."

Principal: "Alright, but I still need to suspend you for a few days. It's school policy to suspend students for assault without quirk usage. However, should your allegations prove true, Bakugou will undoubtedly be expelled."

Outside the School

Katsuki: "Deku, what the fuck was that?! Have you been looking down on me this entire time?!"

Izuku: "No, Bakugou, I'm still as quirkless as ever. I just found new information, new techniques. Ones that, now that I think about it, render YOU the useless one. After all, your not the only one who can cause explosions."

Izuku proceeds to clap his hands together, and creates explosions coming from his palms. This seriously freaked Katsuki out, as that meant that the useless DEKU was able to do the same thing he could do. Before he could respond to this, however,

PA System: "Katsuki Bakugou and Mr. Okigawa, please come to the principal's office. Bakugou and Okigawa to the office. Thank you."

Katsuki: "You're fucking lucky, Deku. This discussion isn't over."

Izuku: "You're quite right. And I get the feeling that this won't remain a discussion for long."