Small One-shot to hold you guys over

Quick A/N, do you want this to be a full story once one of my other stories is done? It will take a while though.

Izuku: "I. Am inevitable."

He did it. The bastard actually fucking did it. And now, we are all fucking screwed. The madman had collected all 6 stones and was effectively a god. He had control of time and space. Of mind and soul. Of reality itself. All made even more powerful. If this wasn't true power, Katsuki didn't know what was.

Uraraka: " Deku, please! Please, think about this!

Midoriya: "I have, Ms. Uravity. And it's quite obvious when you do. This world is imbalanced. A man needs food for his family, but is unable to get a job for reasons he was unable to control. He was born quirkless, so no one will hire him. So, he resorts to stealing one loaf of bread. Before he can escape, however, he is arrested by the police. So what happens? The man is thrown in jail, the shop owner is able to take money the man doesn't have, and his family starves. Does that sound fair to you? Does that sound balanced?"

Uraraka: "No, but this isn't the way! Go into government and get reforms done. Hell, with that gauntlet, you could create more food! More resources to inflate supply, make it so that hypothetical man CAN afford the food!"

Midoriya: "And have people learn nothing? Uravity, if people think that some benevolent good figure will just help them whenever they are in trouble, then it will just be the All Might era all over again!"

Uraraka: "Then help us make it so that doesn't happen. Let's show the world that they need to trust everyone, not just heroes. Let's show them what can happen when people work together! What do you say, Deku?"