UA Arrival!

Izuku: "So, this is UA, huh? Looks a lot bigger in person."

Izuku had finally arrived at UA for the entrance exam, and things were looking up. He had been practicing with his newfound power, the ability to change anything he touched into another form. There were still some things he could not do, however. For example, he could not change th state of matter, only the shape and chemical bonds.

He walked up to the reception lady, fully prepared to be told to go home when he told them he was quirkless, but would refuse to do so.

Lady: "Hello! I assume you're here for the entrance exam, can I get a name and quirk?"

Izuku: "Izuku Midoriya, quirkless."

Lady: "I'm sorry sir, the quirkless are not allowed to participate in the hero course exam. Maybe I can persuade you to take the general studies exam?"

Izuku: "No, I'm allowed to participate. Nowhere in your charter does it say that quirkless students are not allowed to try for the hero course. Just because I'm quirkless doesn't mean I have power."

Lady: "I'm sorry sir, but this is for your own safety. The world of heroes can be very dangerous and-"

Izuku: "You think I don't know this? Tell me, at first glance, what seperates me from the person to my right? What is his quirk, tell me without using your fancy database."

Lady: "Listen sir, I'm-"

At this point, everyone was looking at the altercation between Midoriya and the receptionist. Some were telling him to get out, some calling him quirkless scum, and even more telling him that him taking the test would take away their birthright.

Izuku: "Just because I have no quirk doesn't mean I have no power. I could beat anyone here, and all I would need is a floor to stand on!"

???: "Is that so?"

Suddenly a rather small but snarky voice perked up, some sort of mouse, bear, dog, thing. No one could tell what it was.

???: "Hello, am I a bear? A dog? A mouse? I am none, for I am Principal Nezu! I heard everything that was going on down here, so I wanted to see for myself the quirkless boy who wanted to try for the hero course. I have a little proposition for you. Despite not having a quirk, you say that you can beat anyone here, correct?"

Izuku: "Everyone except you, for obvious reasons."

Nezu: "Very well. You will fight whoever gets the most villain points. If you win, you will be put in Class 1-A. If you lose, you will be arrested for human trafficking and murder."

Izuku: "I have no idea what you're talking about as far as the charges. Tell me, what have I done that would get me arrested for those things?"

Nezu: "Perhaps buying a man who got away with murder and then using him to open a giant eye that you got sucked into."

Izuku: "..."

Nezu: "..."

Izuku: *drinks from his flask* "Aye, fair enough. You've got a deal."

Lady: "Uh, sir, is it really a good idea to let him in if he's done what you say he's done?"

Nezu: "Considering he didn't harm anyone innocent, I see no problem."

*ONE WEEK LATER*

Izuku: "So, who am I fighting?"

Nezu: "Well, one now student was able to break the record for villain points. He scored 68 villain points and no rescue points, overall placing third on the exam, Denki Kaminari!"

Izuku: "Okay, but did you need to give him a WWE Opening?"

Nezu: "What?"

Izuku: "What?"

Nezu: "Anyway, he is your opponent."

Izuku: "This should be fun."

Kaminari: "I'm not fighting him."

Nezu: "Wait, what?"

Kaminari: "This dude is able to bend flames AND lightning AND explosions to his will, all without a quirk."

Nezu: "Listen, Young Kaminar-"

Kaminari: No, you listen here, Nezu, YOU GOT TO DRAW THE F*CKING LINE IN THE SAND."

Nezu: "Kaminari, you got to..."

Kaminari: "YOU GOT TO MAKE A STATEMENT! YOU GOT TO LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND SAY 'WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY? NOT F*CKING THIS!'"

With that, he walked out.

Nezu: "Alrighty then, I guess your opponent will be Katsuki Bakugou."

Izuku: "Your next line is, 'Not this piece of shit!'"

Bakugou: "Not this piece of shit! Wait, what?!"

Nezu: "The fight begins in 3..."

Bakugou: "Ready to die, Deku?"

Nezu: "2..."

Izuku: "Nope, are you?"

Nezu: "1..."

All: " LET'S FIGHT!"