Chapter two

Jimin only woke up when the cop pulled him out of the car and into the building. He went through all of the registration and examinations. Jimin was thrown into the holding cell and waited for the guard to take him to whatever wing he was in. The guard walked over to the holding cell jimin was in "Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook, and Kim Seokjin please come with me" he called out  jimin immediately stood up as soon as he heard his name he saw a couple of other males looking as scared as him stand up. One of the men looked like a bunny and the other had very broad shoulders and was very handsome you could say he was worldwide handsome. Jimin bent down and picked up the bucket that he had gotten when he first came in it had all his shower essentials in it he walked out behind the guard with the other two men following behind him slowly they all walked into the wing they had been assigned to.  They all were in wing ARMY they walked into their cell. Cell BTS they walked in slowly setting their buckets in the empty spaces.  "You have four other cell mates be careful they're all from gangs and they've been here the longest." The guard said and the three all froze and looked at each other with fear in their eyes. They sighed and followed the guard into the yard. Jimin walked away from the two boys who he came with and went to a corner alone he heard all the catcalls and whispers he felt all eyes on him as he walked he just wanted to get away from them. Jimin kept walking until he was shoved against a wall by a group of guys pure fear in his eyes as he looked up at them.