Chapter 5

Jimin followed behind the guy walking to the guards to tell them what just happened. Je kept nervously chewing on his lip not wanting to be looked at as weak especially in a place like this. He wished he had never gottem caught up in this drama he was stressed and scared to say the least. His hands lept shaking the feeling od the mens touch all over him. Jimin just wanted to shower and sleep. He was terrified one of his roommates would try something on him while he slept. Jimin shook his head looking at the male in front of him walkimg close behind seeing as everyone else cowered in fear while he walked by. Jimin and the other male finally got to the guards office the taller male knocked as jimin stood behind him shaking still. He watched as the door opened and the guard told them to come in he sat down shaking more as the taller male explained what happened. "Inmate 0456 did the men really try to rape you?" The guard asked quietly jimin only nodding his head slightly his eyes squeezed shut as the memories started flooding in. Jimin began to cry and shake having a panic attack causing the taller male there to immediately jump into action and try to help calm him down. Soon jimin had cried himself to sleep getting the other male to carry him back to his cell and the guard allowing it knowing how horrible he must be feeling. The taller male walked in woth the smaller boy laying him on the bed of his other cellmate since his bed hasnt been set up all the way. Jimin curled up into a tiny ball crying while he slept. The other male had stsrted playing woth jimins hair slowly waiting for their other cellmates to get back from chores and other duties.

//hey there babies💖 this ones in honor of Bts2013shipper since they asked me to updat hope everyone likes it!