15

————————————————————————

The car stops, and the drivers side door opens, but whoever's driving doesn't open the trunk. I begin to bang and yell as loud as I can with the tape over my mouth, Claustrophobia beginning to kick in.
I've been stuck in this trunk for an hour tops, and I'm beginning to feel hopeless.
No ones gonna find you here Alex.
You're alone, and the dead will bother you soon.
Suddenly I hear two pairs of footsteps and the trunk opens. I am met with the two people who intruded the academy. I let out a scream and continue to yell. They hit me over the head with their gun, and I'm out cold.

Waking up to a ridiculous headache, I groan slightly. Looking around, I see that I'm in a very cheap motel. To my left is a bed, the door, and a dresser. To my right is another bed, the tv and the bathroom. I can't see behind me, but I can hear the two vigilantes arguing.
"Alright girl, where is Five?" The woman asks me harshly.
I remain silent.
The guy walks up to me and punches me hard in the cheek. I wince, but remain silent.
"Listen here, you're gonna tell us where Five is. Or else." She says in a cold and menacing tone.
"Or what?" I try to say through the tape.
"What's she saying? Get that take off her." The guy says while eating a sandwich.
The woman rips off the tape around my mouth.
"What were you saying?"
"Or else what?" I laugh. "You have nothing to taunt me with!" I say laughing louder.
"The hells wrong with her?" The guy asks.
"She's a freak, just like her brother." She says in response.
"I'll save you some time," I begin, "I'm not gonna tell you where Five is and you can't make me. I can't die, so you can't threaten me with death." I say glaring daggers at them both.
"We'll see about that." The woman says before digging her finders into my arm, directly into my bullet wound. I wince slightly, but don't show too much pain, having been through worse.
The woman moves her fingers around and blood just gushes down my arm and all over the ground below me. Her fingers wrap around something and she yanks them out.
That one hurt
I whimper as she drops something and I hear it hit the ground. It sounded like metal. My eyes widen as I realize she just removed the bullet, meaning I'm gonna be bleeding for a while.
"You're such a bitch!" I say half laughing half whimpering.
She kicks the back of my chair very hard and it almost falls forward, only to be stopped by the man punching me jaw again, sending me flying back. The chair stabilizes and I feel pain bloom in my face.
"Where. Is. Five?" She asks again, getting really close to my face.
I spit the blood from my mouth onto her mask, "go to hell!" I shout before kicking her in the shins. They forgot to tie my legs down. She falls and clutches her legs, the man now stomping forward and grabbing the back of my chair. "Nice try sweetheart." He says and pulls my chair to the ground, I'm now on my back. He pulls out a knife and begins to slice at my arms, legs, and torso. Basically whatever he could get his hands on.
I black out due to blood loss, but wake up shortly enough to find them re-tying my legs and arms. I begin to feel the effects of my drugs wearing off, beginning to feel the addiction crawl up my body. It feels like an itch, that I can't scratch, like when your nose it itchy and your busy, or your hands are covered in something. That's what it's like. I begin to twitch slightly, but quickly get it under control before they notice.
They continue to beat me and ask me about five, I remain silent. I begin to loose track of time, but regain it when the sun begins to rise through the motel windows.
They keep asking me, "where the hell is Five?!"
"I'm not going to tell you just because you threaten me you bitch. They're my family, I'd die for them if I fucking could!" I answer back. The woman cuts me with her knife. From behind, the man kick my chair and I almost fall forward, the only thing stopping me from face planting is the small thin wire he has held against my throat. The man pulls me back and tightens the wire, causing me to choke. Getting strangled is an easy way to go, only a minute in the afterlife then I'm back.
Ahhh, good old release of death.
I literally just sit down and wait it out. A minute goes by and I'm tugged into my body.
I take a large gasp and it scares my captors.
"Woahhh!" I shout feeling energized. "Nothing like a good strangling to get the blood flowing, am I right?" I ask smirking.
"But I just killed you!" The guy says in a mixture of amazement and horror.
"Yes as I told you in the beginning, I can't die. You're talking to the Angel, didn't you know?" I ask innocently before smirking at their newfound knowledge.
"Well then, how about we try water boarding her?" The woman asks, grabbing a face towel. The man grabs a glass of water and pours it onto my towel covered face. I choke for a bit, before feeling it after in my mouth. I drink it, not knowing when I'll be given food or water.
"Ohhh thank you! I was soooooo parched!" I say swallowing the last of the water.
"What the hell is wrong with this bitch?!" The woman asks exhausted.
"I have no idea." The man responds.
I begin to laugh, finding the whole situation funny.
"What so funny?" The guy asks.
"It's funny to me that you've been tourchuring me for over 10 hours, and have nothing to take away from it!" I say laughing harder.
"Well we'll leave a message for your brother and when he comes for you, you're both gonna die." The woman says in response.
"Well I hate to break it to you, but I'm the one person in that house that no one will notice is gone!" I say laughing.
fake laugh, hiding real pain.
This comment leaves me with a busted nose and slashed thigh. It's at this point, my captors dig around through Klaus' coat, and find my drugs. "Now we're getting somewhere." The woman says as she throws my pills to the man. He opens them and pours them on the ground, then stomping on them.
"Nooo! Not my meds please!" I say pretending to care about them.
"These can be yours for the low price of telling us everything!" The woman taunts.
Think fast Alex, you can give them fake information. It'll make them leave and give you time to plan an escape.
"Fine fine! I don't know where Five is. I wasn't lying about that, but he's been weird since he's gotten back, talking about the end of times or whatever." I say to them. They look interested.
"What about the end of times? What else did he say?" The man asks before stomping on some more pills. Man they're not playing around. I'll have to be vague then.
"He's been staking out a lab of some sorts, looking for an eye. Like the fake one." I say being very vague.
"Finally, something we can work with!" The man sighs relieved. He takes a bite out of Klaus' weed chocolate before handing it to the woman. They share and finish the whole bar, each having half. They then lock me in the closet, re-taping my mouth and doubling up in the restraints before leaving to find the lab.
I begin to wiggle and try to get out of this, but sadly they've done a good job.
Damn it! I was so close to getting free! If only-
The sound of the vacuum cut me off.
The vacuum! The cleaning lady!
I begin to yell as best I can, hoping she can hear me.

Sadly I don't think she does, leaving me to my thoughts in a dark confined closet.