I'll Take It / Roger

A/N- These won't be as long as my other chapters and they'll have much more dialogue. They also won't have a real plot. It'll usually be just fun stuff. I hope you like it.

1st prompt written for Roger

"It's too cold! Come back!"

You were sitting peacefully on your couch. You had made a fire and decided to relax. Your plan was ruined as soon as your door slammed open. Roger came barreling in with white stuff all over his hair. He came and stood right over you before shaking his head frantically. It was snow and it got all over you.

"It's snowing, Y/N!" Roger screeched. His voice went a little higher than usual.

"And I thought it was just your dandruff."

Roger scowled. He sat down with a huff on the floor next to the couch. "You're a real bore, my dear." He mumbled. You smacked the back of his head. "You're an ass." He smirked before turning to you and saying, "I've got one."

You stood up from the couch and started walking away. "I'll leave you, Roger." You joked but with a serious face. He quickly ran to you and wrapped you in his arms. "You wouldn't." You turned to him with a straight face. "Oh, I would."

Roger smirked as an idea came to his mind. He pulled you to him and kissed you hard. You kissed him back and quickly got distracted. Roger almost abandoned his plan so that he could stay with you but decided it was worth it. He kept backing you up closer and closer to the door but you still didn't notice it. Finally, Roger opened the door and pushed you out into the cold. You didn't fall but your feet were freezing.

You started to scream. Roger stepped out with you. He closed the door quickly so you couldn't go back in. He chuckled as you jumped up and down. "Roger! Let me in, bastard!" Roger doubled over in laughter. You pushed him so that he fell all the way over. He let out a shriek as he fell. A smile graced your face.

He got out of the snow quickly and gave you an evil look. "I'm gonna get you." He whispered to you. You immediately started to run as fast as you could. You could hear him trying to catch up to you and laughed. "Eat my dust!" You yelled.  

After a long time of Roger chasing you, he stopped and put his hands on his knees. He was never the most athletic one. "I'm done chasing you." He breathed out. You groaned. "You're no fun." You kept walking away from him.

Roger let out a long sigh. "It's too cold! Come back!" He whined.

"Says the one dressed for snow. I'm in shorts you dimwit." You were high on your name calling game that day.

When Roger still didn't play along, you walked back to the house and went inside. You sat by the fire, waiting for him to show up. He finally came inside but went straight to your shared bedroom. He came back out with comfy clothes and blankets for the both of you. "We're sleeping by the fire tonight, dear."

You laughed. He set everything up and made everything nice and cozy for you. You quickly got under the covers and made room for Roger. He snuggled up close to you and held you tight. After a long time of laying in silence, you sneezed. "Of course. Your stupid game got me sick." Roger laughed. "You're the one who ran. I was gonna let you back in." He replied. You groaned in response because you knew he was right.

Roger rubbed your back and ran his hands up and down your arms. He leaned closer to you after a while and kissed you gently. You tried pushing him away. "I don't want you to get sick." You said quietly. "If it means I get to spend time with you then I'll take it." He mumbled into your ear. You smiled at Roger's words and fell into a deep sleep beside him.

A/N- That was all over the place but that's how these prompt things are gonna go. I enjoyed writing it. I hope you liked it too.