Snowed In / Queen

A/N- here comes the Christmas chapters
doo doo doo doo

This is like a platonic kind of love where they're all best friends.

"Freddie! We have to hurry! They'll be here soon," Roger yelled.

"Will you shut up," Freddie mumbled as he struggled to hang up the garland. "I don't see Brian doing anything but you've yet to say something to him."

"I'm managing," Brian retorted.

Roger and Freddie simultaneously rolled their eyes. The 3 bandmates were setting up everything for a small Christmas get together. John and Y/N hadn't arrived yet.

Freddie was putting up the last of the garland when a knock on the door scared him so badly that he fell off the ladder and onto Roger.

John walked into the house to see Freddie on top of Roger with Brian off to the side laughing.

"Am I interrupting something?"

Freddie jumped up and away from Roger. "Most certainly not," he spat.

Roger got up slowly and brushed the dust off of his sweater. "I think you cracked one of my ribs."

"Who cracked who's rib," Y/N asked as she hung up her coat. Nobody had heard her walk in.

"Y/N!" Brian ran forward and took her into his arms. "It's nice to see you."

"It's nice to see you too, Bri." Brian smiled and let go of Y/N.

"Is there anything we can do to help?"

"Oh no, darling. We're done here," Freddie answered.

"Well then let's eat!" Brian led the way to the kitchen. He made sure everybody had some fruit and vegetables on their plate like the mother he was.

The 5 friends all ate and joked around together for a long time. After a while, Freddie couldn't take it anymore.

"Present time!"

Freddie, Roger, John, and Y/N all raced to the living, where the Christmas tree was, with Brian trailing behind them.

The 5 plopped to the floor in a circle with the tree by their side. Brian sorted all of the presents for everyone and made sure they all got their gifts. Roger tore into his as soon as it was in his hands.

"Slowly or you might get a paper cut," Brian scolded.

"Sorry, mom."

Everybody opened their gifts and thanked whoever it was from. Y/N's personal favorite gift that she received was from Freddie. It was her favorite Beatles album!

After everybody had opened everything, Brian and Roger stayed on the floor and John and Y/N shared the couch.

Roger and Brian got comfortable while Freddie rewinded the cassette tape to It's A Wonderful Life.

"I think we can all agree that Fred wins the ugly sweater contest," Roger said.

Brian snorted and ducked for cover when Freddie threw the candy cane he had been chewing at them.

John and Y/N chuckled. Freddie glared at them as he stepped on Roger's foot by 'accident'.

"My bad."

He joined Y/N and John on the couch as the movie started.

While the movie played, everybody fell asleep one by one. First it was Freddie and then Roger and Brian.
John forced his eyes to stay open even though Y/N had fallen asleep soon after Brian.

Freddie sat up groggily as the movie credits played on the screen. He looked down and noticed something in his lap.

"Get your leg off me," he hissed as he pushed Roger's leg away.

Y/N sat up and stretched while yawning.

"I think it's time for me to head home," Y/N mumbled.

All of the boys nodded. None of them wanted to get up this late and drive home on Christmas Eve.

As Y/N was putting on her coat and grabbing her keys, Freddie rushed over to her.

"Why don't you just stay here tonight? It's late and we were already all going to meet up tomorrow anyway," Freddie suggested.

Y/N sighed. "I guess I could stay."

The other 3 boys cheered from their spots in the living room. Y/N chuckled. She took her coat back off and set her keys back down.

The lights suddenly flicked off and a high pitched scream startled everybody.

"Roger, shut up."

"Oh no. The power is out," Freddie groaned.

John took his time to walk to the window and look outside. "It's snowing pretty bad."

Brian, Y/N, Freddie, and Roger ran to John. They all crowded the window to look at the falling snow.

"How're we supposed to stay warm if we don't have any power?"

Everybody went silent in thought. Y/N sighed as an idea came to her mind.

"I've got something but I don't think you all will like it very much."

"What is it," John asked.

"We could all huddle together with a bunch of blankets."

"Like penguins," Brian laughed.

"If it keeps us warm."

John and Freddie set out pillows to make a bed on the floor that would be big enough for the 5 of them. Roger, Brian, and Y/N gathered as many blankets as they could find.

One blanket was placed over the pillows to keep them somewhat together. Everybody got one small blanket to themselves. There were 2 larger comforters left over. It was decided that after everyone had laid down, the comforters would be put overtop of them.

Y/N climbed into the middle of the pillow bed with John on her left and Roger on her right. Freddie was on the outside next to John and Brian was on the outside next to Roger.

As long as they stayed huddled together like they were, they would stay warm.

"This is definitely an odd Christmas Eve," Freddie said. The other 4 mumbled their agreement.

The grandfather clock began to suddenly chime. John quietly counted every chime until it got to 12. "Midnight," he whispered.

"Merry Christmas, boys," Y/N said with a small smile.

"Merry Christmas, Y/N," the boys answered.

A/N- Please let me know if you like the Queen thing where it's all platonic because I might write more of these.