Hair / Brian

A/N- Look at me posting multiple chapters within one week. Don't get used to it. This is pretty short but I wanted to get something out.

You sat in your kitchen with your head on the table. You weren't tired. You actually felt well rested for once. You were just bored. A knock on your door startled you from your position.

You slowly stood up and walked to answer the door. Roger and John were on the other side. "Your boyfriend has absolutely lost his mind." Roger ranted. He pushed right past you and walked into the house.

"Sorry about him." John mumbled quietly. You smiled. "It's alright. Come in." Roger was already seated on your couch.

Roger was talking to himself and it didn't sound good. "What's wrong?" You asked. "Your boyfriend is what's wrong." Roger shot at you. You looked over to John who was calmly sitting next to Roger.

"Brian... he...um.." Before John could finish, another knock was heard on the door. You stood up and walked to answer it. "It's just Freddie. I told him to meet us here." Roger called out.

You answered the door for a second time and smiled at Freddie. He walked up and took you into a big hug. "Hello, dear. What's this whole mess Roger keeps talking about?"

You shook your head. "I don't know. He won't get on with it and tell me." You and Freddie walked back to where John and Roger were. You sat down while Freddie went into the kitchen. "I'll just be making tea." He told you. The boys were over so often that they were comfortable in your home and with you.

"What did Brian do?" You asked, curiously. John stayed silent next to you. Roger sighed. "He straightened his hair." Your eyes immediately widened. "He did what?"

"He used Veronica's flat iron and straightened his hair." John said. "When he came over and asked to borrow it, I didn't think much of it. I guess I thought you were going to use it." Freddie came back and sat next to John with a cup to tea.

"Did he really?" You asked with a look of disbelief.

"He did." Roger said. He looked like he was 500% done with everybody. John looked down at his lap and shook his head in disappointment.

"Who did what?" Freddie asked, completely oblivious to the whole situation.

"Brian straightened his hair."

Freddie put his hand over his mouth to hide his laughter. "You're joking, aren't you?" He laughed even harder when he saw the serious look on Roger's face. You sat up when you heard a car pull up. "That's Brian."

Roger took Freddie's cup of tea off the coffee table and took a sip. "This is going to be good."

"Roger! Now I'll have to make a new cup. Nice going. I wanted to hear Y/N and Brian's conversation." Freddie hissed.

You started to feel nervous when you could hear Brian whistling outside the house. "Is it bad?" You whispered. "Oh, it's bad." Roger said with a smirk.

"Honey, I'm home." Brian called out.

"I'm in here." Roger made his voice go as high as it could while talking. Freddie elbowed Roger. John rolled his eyes.

You put your head down before Brian walked in. You weren't sure you were ready to see his hair yet. "So what's everybody doing here?"

"I live here." You answered sarcastically. You could here the boy's wheezing next to you. You knew that you would have a hard time not laughing when you looked up but you had to.

Brian was facing the other wall as he took off his shoes and put his keys down. You got the perfect look at his hair. "Oh my god." You stood up and walked to him. "Brian..."

The boys got quiet as they watched you. They wanted to hear every word. Brian turned towards you slowly. You grabbed a strand of his now straight hair and stared at it.

"Is this- is this a cry for help?"

With that, the boys lost it. Roger fell off of the couch because he was laughing so hard. Freddie was leaned against John. John wiped tears of laughter from his eyes. "Whew.." Freddie breathed out as they calmed down.

"Why?" You asked. "Why did you... I just- I'm so confused as to why you did this.."

"I wanted to see what it looked like. I don't understand what the big deal is." Brian said.

You watched at Roger walked out of the room. His laughing was getting so obnoxious that Freddie told him to go so that he and John could listen. "It's just... different." You tried to make it sound better.

"I'm not keeping it. You guys have made it clear that I look stupid." Brian walked away to your shared room. "Now look what you idiots have done." You followed closely behind Brian.

You closed the door and locked it while Brian went and sat on the bed. You moved over to him slowly. "There's no other reason why you straightened your hair?"

"No. I just wanted to see how it'd look." Brian mumbled. "I just feel stupid now."

You took his face in your hands. "You're not stupid. You're deadly smart. You know that. Stop belittling yourself." You brushed a small piece of hair from his face.

"Thank you, Y/N." Brian smiled. "I love you."

You pressed your lips to his. "I love you too." You pulled away slightly. "You're going to let your hair curl back up right?" Brian chuckled and looked down. "I suppose so."

"Good. Good. Your curls are sexy." Brian full on laughed and put his forehead against yours. He kissed your lips gently. "I guess I'll definitely keep the curls then."

A/N- more chapters soon