A/N

This isn't a regular chapter. So don't feel obligated to read it. (Previews for new chapters at the bottom)

I'm so sorry for not posting. I've got a bunch of chapters in the works right now. I just got out on summer break so you can expect a lot more chapters throughout the next 2 or so months. If you have requested anything then do not worry. They will be out very soon.

I also want to take a moment to thank anybody who has read this book at all. I really appreciate all of you. When I first made this whole account on Wattpad, I never even thought I would write at all. To see that I've written something and people actually read it, is crazy to me. So, thank you so much for 15k reads!! 🥰

Here's some previews of the next few chapters.. not in any particular order. I'll definitely take feedback on these next few previews. I'd love to hear what you guys think of how they're going so far. (The things in bold are the names of the chapter I've already finished with these parts in them)

(Wedding / John)
1- "You need to sit down and breathe for a minute." Freddie tried to soothe. "She's not going to leave you at the alter."

John sat down beside Brian on the couch. "I know. I'm just nervous." He mumbled.

(Hair / Brian)
2- "Did he really?" You asked with a look of disbelief.

"He did." Roger said. He looked like he was 500% done with everybody. John looked down at his lap and shook his head in disappointment.

"Who did what?" Freddie asked, completely oblivious to the whole situation.

"Brian straightened his hair."

(Wrong / Roger)
3- "I hate you."

"You love me."

"I wish you were wrong."

(Bet / Freddie)
4- "Small fire! I said to set a small fire, Freddie! This is not a small fire!"