σ и є

Cr: rightful owner

>Chou Tzuyu

"Tzuyu wake up." I heard someone calling my name and shaking my body lightly, but I want to sleep more. I groaned and moved to the other side of the bed for the shaking to stop.

"Tzuyu don't make me get Jihyo unnie." I heard the person say, but I ignore them and kept on sleeping. The person left the door while stomping. Finally some peace, I thought. Then I heard my door open and couple of footstep coming toward me.

"TZUYU WAKE UP NOW!" I heard Jihyo unnie yelled which made me jump really high and land my butt on the floor.

"Unnie!" I whined while glaring at her. I saw Chaeyoung behind her silently laughing.

"Now get your lazy butt downstairs because JYP sunbaemin has something to talk to you ALONE!" Jihyo unnie said pointing her finger at me. She left the room followed by Chaeyoung unnie who had a smile on her face.

JYP sunbaemin has something to talk to me about? I tried recalling all the things I did in the past that might have upset him, but I can't think of thing. I am definitely not involved in any relationship. I wonder why he wants to specifically meet me alone.

I head downstairs and see Jihyo unnie on the phone talking something serious to someone. I see food on the table set for me, since everyone else already ate. I quickly go to the kitchen and grab a fork for breakfast which is my favorite, pancakes. While I am eating, I notice that Jihyo unnie already finished talking with the person on the phone and make her way toward me.

"Tzuyu, you know how the Mama awards is coming soon. JYP and Bighit decide to have you and someone from bts to do a collaboration." Jihyo unnie said calmly. I dropped my fork by accident and had my mouth hung wide open. All the twice members came running to me and shouting different things.

"You are so lucky Tzuyu." Sana unnie pouted.

"I wish I was you. You know how much of an army I am." Nayeon unnie said envying me.

"Tzuyu you are going to do a collaboration with one of those hot guys." Momo unnie said shocked.

"Remember to be careful around him and definitely focus on the song, not on dating." Jihyo unnie said acting like a leader and serious.

"Just pray you won't get that Jimin." Jeongyeon unnie said with disgust face making all of us to look at her. When there is bts, Jeongyeon unnie can't ever leave Jimin sunbaemin out. I lowkey ship them, but Jeongyeon unnie doesn't need to know that.

"Anyway Tzuyu, you should change now. They want you in the office now." Jihyo unnie said while I nod and head toward my room. I quickly change from my pajamas and grab something to wear from the closet.

I say bye to all my unnies and see the Twice van with our manager waiting outside

I say bye to all my unnies and see the Twice van with our manager waiting outside. I head inside the van and the manager starts driving.

I really wonder who I am collaborating with in bts. Jihyo unnie said this is a vocal collaboration, so it's definitely not from the rap line. It will be awkward if I have Jin sunbaemin as my partner because he will probably say one of his dad jokes. The difference between our age is awkward too. If it was Jimin sunbaemin, Jeongyeon unnie would be pissed because she won't trust him. I heard Jungkook sunbaemin is shy around girls so if he is, it will be awkward for us. Taehyung sunbaemin is the only one left, but he gives off a cold vibe at first glance.

"We are here." The manager says and I nod hopping of the car. I see the Bts van next to us meaning my partner has already arrived. I am kind of nervous and curious who my partner is. Whoever it is, I just hope it works out.

The manager and I walk toward JYP sunbaemin door and see an unfamiliar man in front of the door.

"Hello, you are?" My manager ask to the person in front of JYP sunbaemin door.

"Oh yes I am a manager under Bighit and I just came from the restroom." He said. My manager nod and opened the door for all of us. When we stepped in, I saw JYP sunbaemin with a big smile on his face.

"Oh Tzuyu, you are finally here. Meet your partner." He said with a hand directing toward his right. I looked at where his was leading to and I saw my partner.

Taehyung sunbaemin from bts?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

To be continued...

I hope you enjoyed.