f σ υ я

Cr: rightful owner

>Kim Taehyung

A week has passed since me and Tzuyu practiced on our vocal song. Tzuyu been constantly improving and getting praised. I am happy for her that she doesn't get criticism. I dress up and head toward the dance studio. I quickly go inside the JYP company and open the door for the dance studio. I see Tzuyu dancing to her own song, likey.

 "Ah! Taehyung sunbaemin! You are here

"Ah! Taehyung sunbaemin! You are here. Let's start the dance." Tzuyu said looking happy and excited. I nod my head and drop my bag on the floor carefully and grab my phone. I go to YouTube and search for Triple H Retro Future live.

"I am covering Hui and E'Dawn part while you cover Hyuna." I said to Tzuyu while she nod. Then a thought came across my mind. Has she ever listened to this song before? In fact does she even know that this is a sexy and touchy concept. But before I could ask, she was half way done watching the live while her face was really red.

Then she looked at me and opened her mouth. "We have to do this?" She asked while pointing at my phone. I nod my head and she blush furiously.

"Let's practice." I said standing up while she does the same, she looks a bit uncomfortable about this song.

"Don't worry I won't harm you or will I do anything inappropriate." I said calming Tzuyu down. We observed the dance and quickly got it over our mind.
There were some parts that were very awkward and uncomfortable. One of the part was when we had to make eye contact and Tzuyu hands falling down from my head to my neck. The other part was when Tzuyu had to grind on me. Of course being a gentlemen, I gave us some space. It was weird when she would have to grind on me or when I would trail my hands from her feet to her hip. But this was the whole choreography. After a while, our dance teacher came to observe our dance. She was taking notes as we were dancing. After our dance, she finally spoke.

"The fact that you memorized and learned the whole dance under 3 hours is amazing. I would advise that you guys try to be one with the music. You guys look very awkward with each other. Like when there is the grinding part, Tzuyu you have to act like you are trying to seduce Taehyung and Taehyung you are trying to make Tzuyu fall for you in this dance. To avoid this uncomfortable relationship between the two of you, I advise you to go for hangout or why not go right now?" The dance teacher said while me and Tzuyu nod. We put on our mask and cap and decide to go for a walk.

"Taehyung sunbaemin, can we go to the coffee shop? I need energy and coffee definitely hits the jackpot." Tzuyu said hoping for a yes while I smiled and nod my head. She happily smile and grab my hand dragging me toward the coffee shop. Strange? Why does my heart beat like this?

We went inside the coffee shop and order two drinks. I told Tzuyu to find a seat for us as I search for food to eat and she nod and left. After getting my food, I saw Tzuyu with two guys who looks like they pressuring her to do something. I went toward them feeling something was wrong and went in front of Tzuyu.

"What do you want with my girlfriend?" I lied annoyed at their behavior.

"Oh sheet!! The boyfriend is here. Let's go." The two guys said running away. I turned around and saw Tzuyu hands shaking. I sat next to her and held her hands.

"Hey don't worry. I am here." I said reassuring her while she looked up at me and smiled. We finished our drinks and decided to go home. I promised Tzuyu I will drop her off to her dorm as I did. When we reached her dorm, she looked at me and bowed.

"Thank you Taehyung sunbaemin." She said bowing. I gave her a smile.

"Call me Oppa from now. It will help us with our dance too, so we don't get uncomfortable every often. Try calling me." I said smiling while she looked flustered.

"Thank you T-Taehyung Oppa." Tzuyu said smiling with her dimple. Then what she did next made my heartbeat really fast and I felt like I could fly. She quickly hugged me and ran away. I didn't have time to react. It was too much to process.

To be continued...

So sorry for the late update