ѕ є ν є и

A/n: OMG 1k TYSM, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT 🥺💜. I am sorry but I try to update as much as I can.

>Chou Tzuyu

It's been a week since me and Taehyung collaborated and I kind of miss him. I know it's weird when we just had talked to each other for 3 months for the collaboration, but we got really close.

"Tzuyu, we have to go for weekly idol. Hurry up." Jeongyeon unnie said while I quickly dressed up and changed my clothes. I went downstair to see Jeonyeon unnie in front of the van waiting for me while my members were inside. I quickly went inside the van and sat at my seat.

"Do you know who is going to be in weekly idol with us?" I asked Nayeon unnie while she just shrugged. We arrived in front of weekly room and got off our van. I looked around and spotted bighit van. Does that mean bts is going to be here? No it can't be possible. We went further inside the building and saw the two host with some boys. Then the two host turned around and waved toward us.

"Twice!" They shouted as we ran toward them. As we got closer, I realized it was bts with them. Immediately I felt nervous but decided to play it cool. "It's such a pleasure to see you again." Doni said and we nod our head. The bts members were all whispering to each other while I was kind of nervous. My unnies all just looked at each other shrugging.

We went inside the room where the live will begin and where we will do play other events. When I went inside the room, I realized there were 18 seats. 2 for the hosts and 16 for us. Each seat had name on it, so I am assuming that this our partners?

Seat arrangement

2 hosts Taehyung Tzuyu
Jungkook Sana
Jimin Jeongyeon
Yoongi Jihyo
Jin Nayeon
Jhope Momo
Namjoon Chaeyoung
Dahyun Mina

We all went to our seats and sat down. I said hi to Taehyung he smiled back. Then the host began talking.

"Alright! I know all it's the first time all of you are here together, so why don't we play a game to get to know each other." One of the host said while we all nod our head. "Let's introduce each other."

>>quick skip of the introduction

"Alright, so since we know each other names. Let's play a game where the group to have the first balloon pop wins. However, the only way for you to win this game is to pop the balloon by putting it between both you and your partner chest. You can use any method you want, but you lose if you let the balloon off either you or your partner chest. Let the game begin." The host said as we got in position for the game.

A/n: demonstration of what I meant ^

The host gave us our balloon and we put it between our chest. Just like the rest of the members, we all hugged our partner waist to waist to pop the balloon out fast. It's honestly more awkward for my members than me and Taehyung oppa, since they never interacted except for Sana unnie and Jungkook sunbaemin, since they were both MC once, but that was long time ago. I wonder how the fans will react. Will they be jealous?! Will we get attacked for this?

All my thoughts crashed when I realized we were on time limit. I hugged Taehyung oppa more tightly to pop the balloon faster. As I was gripping my hands on his sweater, I accidentally squished the bottom part of the balloon causing it to fly off our chest and me to stumbled and hug Taehyung oppa without any balloon by accident.

"Tzuyu and Taehyung eliminated." One of the host said causing us both to drift away from each other quickly. We went back to our seat to see how the members were doing.

I looked at Jimin sunbaemin and Jeongyeon unnie to see them fighting and clearly annoyed by this activity. I mentally laughed at their reactions toward each other.

I saw Chaeyoung unnie and Namjoon sunbaemin struggling to pop the ballooon. Their height difference had me awe, it was adorable just seeing them working together.

I looked at Nayeon unnie and Jin sunbaemin laughing and having fun while trying to pop their balloon. It seems like Jin sunbaemin is the one making the joke while Nayeon unnie is trying to balance out her laugh with the balloon.

"Mina and Dahyun eliminated." The host said. This was a tough competition and I was really curious to see who will win.

I saw Yoongi sunbaemin and Jihyo unnie awkwardly trying to pop the balloon. Jihyo unnie looked flustered and kept looking away while trying to pop the balloon while Yoongi sunbaemin kept staring at her face with a blank expression. It was hard to tell what he was thinking.

Then I saw Jhope sunbaemin and Momo unnie trying to pop the balloon while one was clearly singing and the other was tapping her foot with he beat. It was nice seeing them dancing and reacting to each other.

"Jin and Nayeon eliminated." The host yelled again. This is really fierce, I can't wait to know the winner.

"Who do you think is going to win, Tzuyu?" Taehyung oppa asked me. This made me examine the room and wonder. "Let's make a bet." He continued while I stared at him. "Whoever guess which team that wins right gets to decide whatever they want with the loser tomorrow." This was actually a very interesting idea, so I agreed.

"So who do you will win? I definitely think it's Jimin sunbaemin and Jeongyeon unnie." I state while he thinks to himself.

"How about Jungkook and Sana?" He said while I look at them not sure if they can win with both of them blushing hard.

"Chaeyoung and Namjoon eliminated"

"Yoongi and Jihyo eliminated"

>2 minutes later

"Jhope and Momo eliminated"

"Now who will win? Jungkook and Sana or Jimin and Jeongyeon?"

This was an intense battle and I was really hoping for Jimin sunbaemin and Jeongyeon unnie to win. Just then Jeongyeon unnie slipped and fell onto of Jimin sunbaemin, they were both blushing.

"JUNGKOOK AND SANA WINS!!!" Finally they were able to pop it and they let go of each other. As they did, I could see them stealing glances from each other.

"Here is the prize for the winner." The other host said as he handed a big fat meat to Jungkook sunbaemin and Sana unnie who were now drooling.

"You owe a date tomorrow." Taehyung oppa whispered and left to congratulate the winner as he left me dumbfounded.

To be continued....