ѕ ι x

A/n: Thank you so much for 200 reads🥰. Cr: rightful owner

>Kim Taehyung

The Mama awards is finally here. Me and Tzuyu are going to do our collaboration although I am a bit worried that Tzuyu might mess up due to her nervousness. I looked at the line up of the Mama awards.

Mama Awards in Hong Kong line up

Idols red carpet
Speech
Twice Likey + heart shaker performance
Bts Dna + mic drop performance
Sumni + Taemin Gashina performance
Tzuyu + Taehyung rain (Soyou and Baekhyun cover) performance
Exo ko ko bop + eve performance
Blackpink playing with Fire + as if it's your last performance
Red velvet peek a boo + red flavor performance
Got7 Never ever + Fly
Seventeen Don't wanna cry
Tzuyu + Taehyung retro future performance
Awards ceremony
Ending

We were guided by a staff who led us to our seat. When we sat at our seat, I realized we were sitting next to Twice. In front of us were Exo while behind us was NCt and to our right was Seventeen.

After the whole long speech, it was Twice turn to perform. Every time it was Tzuyu part, I couldn't help, but be memorized by her beauty. She is really beautiful and I am probably not shocked knowing a lot of idols have a slightest crush on her.

We were next to perform for our stage, so we were called to go to the backstage. As we did, we were finished changing, we went out our room to see Twice coming our way. As they were coming, I saw Tzuyu talking to Sana while smiling.

As they came closer, they came toward us and quickly bowed to us to show respect

As they came closer, they came toward us and quickly bowed to us to show respect. As they bowed, I glanced at Tzuyu who was too busy talking to Sana. I decided to let it off and get prepared for me and Bts performance.

After we performed, l quickly ran back to the backstage to change for me and Tzuyu vocal stage. When I went, I saw that Tzuyu was already dressed and so I quickly went to my room to change. I came out the room with red shirt seeing that me and Tzuyu had to purposely match.