є ι g h т

( ☝🏻 the outfit she is wearing for the date )

>Chou Tzuyu

It's 5 minutes passed 7 and my date is in 8:00 a.m. Although, I am curious as to why he asked me out for a date. What happens if we get caught? We are both going to be in trouble. This might affect both my group and his. Hopefully, no one catches us walking around.

Flashback

After our broadcast was done, me and my unnies along with bts sunbaemin were walking to our own room to gather our stuff.

"Taehyung oppa, what do you mean I owe you a date?" I asked curious if he actually said that right.

"You and me are going on a date tomorrow at 8 am. Don't forget this address. This is the bet we made." He said as he left me with a wink.

Present

I quickly choose an outfit to wear and quickly ran away telling my unnies I am leaving. I didn't tell them I was having a date because I know there will be endless questions and teases, so it's better that they don't know. I quickly got on the taxi and went to the address Taehyung oppa told me. I don't know where it is, but I am sure that he is waiting for me already. I paid the driver and quickly got off the taxi.

"Tzuyu, I am here." Taehyung oppa whispered shouted to me while I ran toward his direction. I am not a pervert or anything, but Taehyung oppa looks really hot especially with his natural hair color.

"Where are we heading toward?" I asked wondering where we will end up

"Where are we heading toward?" I asked wondering where we will end up. He chuckled and grabbed my arms leading to the direction of a certain place. It was a small café, but it was definitely fancy too. We head inside to see no one in the café.

"I reserved it just for us, don't worry." He whispered making me blush knowing how he did this all just for a date. It was kind of weird for me, since it's my first date with a guy since I went on dates with my unnies. We quickly went toward a seat and sat down.

"Hello Taehyung, who might this be?" An older woman came asking him with two drinks.

"Oh her name is Chou Tzuyu. She is from twice, my colleague." Taehyung oppa said pointing at me while I smiled toward her. Colleague? I thought we were friends.

"What would you like dear?" The lady asked me with a smile while I looked at the menu.

"I would like two spicy chicken wings with fries please." I asked while she nod and Taehyung oppa ordered his meal.

"I heard twice are going to have comeback soon." Taehyung oppa asked while I smiled.

"I heard the same for your group. Is that why you changed back to your natural hair color?" I asked him curiously while he smirked and nodded. Then the food came in and we started eating.

"Are you going to give a hint for me and my members? You know they are an Once too." He said trying to convince me into giving a spoiler. I decide to tease him by playing the reverse card.

"If I spoiler mine...then you have to spoil me the move of your group too." I said trying make a deal while he agreed. I did the question mark in what is love which made he think.

"Is your comeback based on questioning something?" He asked trying to think what actually is the message of the comeback while I shrugged teasing him. Then he covered his mouth with his hand with an effect. How is this going to help me? I pouted having no idea of what was that supposed to mean.

"You are cute when you pout." Taehyung oppa said causing me to blush while I heard him chuckle. Then suddenly I got a notification from my phone.

Sana 💕🤞🏻
Tzuyu, where are you? You should have told us you were going on

                                   How did u find out?

Sana 💕🤞🏻
Well me and my members are right now going to bts sunbaemin house, since they invited us and they told us about you and Taehyung sunbaemin. So, you and Taehyung sunbaemin can just come to bts sunbaemin house right now.

                   Alright unnie. See you there.

I drew my attention to Taehyung oppa and told him the situation about that Sana unnie informed.

"Aish.... I told my members not to tell anyone about our date." I heard Taehyung oppa say causing me to blush. "I will pay the bills, let's go now." He continued while I shook my head.

"No let me pay. I bought money anyway planned for us." I insisted, but he rejected my offer and paid anyway.

"Let's go now Tzuyu." He said smiling at me while I just nod. We quickly went toward his car and drove off to Bts sunbaemin house.

>>fast forward to bts house

Taehyung oppa took his keys out and opened the door. As we went to the house, it reeked of alcohol. What was going on in here? I thought. Then I went to a room to see all bts sunbaemin members and my unnies drunk doing weird thing.

Sana unnie and Jungkook sunbaemin were flirting on the floor sitting together.

Nayeon unnie and Jin sunbaemin were complimenting their own looks.

Jeongyeon unnie and Jimin sunbaemin were fighting for whose vocals were better.

Momo unnie was sleep dance while Jhope sunbaemin was taking video of her sleep dancing while laughing.

Chaeyoung unnie and Namjoon sunbaemin were having staring contest.

Jihyo unnie and Yoongi sunbaemin were just staring at the sky in daze.

Dahyun unnie and Mina unnie were dancing crazily with headphones on their head.

The whole house was a mess and I glanced over to see Taehyung oppa takinghis phone out and recording every single moment. Well this is great. What did I get myself into?

To be continued....

A/n: I am going to update today again soon. Thank you so much for 200 votes :) sorry for being inactive, I didn't have any ideas, so sorry if you don't like this chapter. But I am planing on finishing this book soon by over the next 2 weeks. Please stay tuned and thank you again 😊💕✨