и ι и є

>Kim Taehyung

I quickly took my phone out recording my members and twice members in mess. This was honestly a funny sight and I couldn't wait to tease all of them when they came back to their senses. I first started recording from Jungkook and Sana, they were clearly flirting and it was my first time seeing Jungkook eyes filled with lust. Then I quickly recorded the whole room of me and Tzuyu members being drunk. Quickly when I got outside, I saw Tzuyu sitting in a table drinking something.

"Tzuyu..." I asked as I continued to approach her when suddenly she jumped on top of me.

"Oppa," Tzuyu said cutely while being on top of me. "Why are you so hot?" She continued licking her lips, suddenly she grabbed me by my collar and kissed my lips. I kissed back without even controlling my emotions. Her lips were soft and warm, it really felt good kissing her. I then sneaked my hand around her skin roaming around which caused her to moan. Then I suddenly realized what I was doing, so I quickly pulled back.

"Oppa, y-you don't like my kiss? Am I not good enough?" She questioned me while I just sighed.

"It's not that....I just don't want to kiss you at least not in state. I want.." I couldn't speak my thoughts, it was honestly confusing trying to form my words right. Suddenly she hugged me.

"I want to sleep with you," She said while yawning. "My unnies are not in their right mind and I can't sleep alone. Please oppa?" Tzuyu said putting her index finger on her mouth. Drunk Tzuyu is definitely not the right way to go, she is too hot and I don't know if I can handle this. Then I realized she fell asleep on my shoulders. I grabbed her by bridal style toward my room and laid her in bed with blanket on top. As I was about to leave, I felt someone pull my shirt. I looked back to see Tzuyu.

"Oppa don't leave me." Tzuyu said pouting her lips. She is so cute, this is kind of dangerous.

"I won't leave, I am just going to check in with the members." I said rubbing her forehead. I quickly went to the living room to see my members sleeping on top of each other. I quickly turn off the lights and closed the door hoping that I don't interrupt them. I quickly went to see Tzuyu sleeping softly, so I did the same and hovered the blankets around her. I got a blanket and slept on the sofa.

>Chou Tzuyu

I woke up to hear some screaming from a distance. I quickly realized I was in someone's bed and checked to see my clothes still on. As I was examining the room, I heard the door opening from the bathroom. I turned around to see Taehyung oppa....SHIRTLESS WITH A TOWEL WRAPPED AROUND HIS WAIST?!?

"O-Oppa? Where am I?" I ask panicking of the situation I had no idea I was in. He smirked and started teasing me. He came closer and started leaning in.

"What do you think Tzuyu?" He whispered in my ears, his morning voice was so deep I got shivers all over my body. Then all of a sudden, he started laughing.

"I am just joking," he said chuckling at my flustered face. "You know I wouldn't mind having someone accompany me as I change into my clothes." He teased even more and I couldn't handle anymore, so I quickly ran out the room and slammed the door flustered. I heard his annoying chuckle. I quickly went to the bathroom to refresh myself.

"Why don't I remember anything from yesterday?" I mumbled to myself as I was trying to recall anything that happened after I got here. Then suddenly it hit me, I kissed Taehyung oppa? IT WAS MY FIRST KISS, I was mentally panicking and shook. I just didn't know what to do. Quickly I got out the bathroom and saw my unnies and Bts members who looked like they just had a hangover.

"Tzuyu, when did you get here?" Nayeon unnie cane asking which got everyone attention.

"Uhhhh? Last night with Taehyung oppa, since Sana called about the situation. Well when I got here, you guys were really high." I said chuckling at the memory.

"N-No! We weren't!" Nayeon unnie pouted denying the truth, then suddenly Taehyung oppa came in. I quickly went and whispered to him to show them the video he took last night. He smirked at the idea and gathered everyone around the room while we all sat in the sofa.

The video was starting with Jungkook sunbaemin and Sana unnie endlessly flirting at each other. I looked at them to see them blushing and chuckled. Then Jin sunbaemin and Nayeon unnie came in and we can hear them say some words.

"I am the most beautiful woman on this world." Nayeon unnie said while looking at the mirror.

"You may be the most beautiful WOMAN, but no one deny the most beautiful human being is me." Jin sunbaemin clearly drunk and looking at the reflection of his phone.

"NO! It's me." Nayeon unnie said then they started arguing about their visuals. Everyone right now were teasing them for being childish, since they were the oldest in their group. Nayeon unnie and Jin sunbaemin just looked down embarrassed. Then it went on to Jeongyeon unnie and Jimin sunbaemin. Both of them were hitting high notes which was very very loud.

"I can't believe we were very high to the point, we didn't even recognize them singing." Dahyun unnie said while we all nod and agreed. Then came Jhope sunbaemin and Momo unnie.

"Oppa, you recorded me sleep dancing? It's embarrassing." Momo unnie said while Jhope sunbaemin pinched her cheeks. "You look cute." He answered while she blushed.

"Hello, let's continue with the video now lovebirds." Jeongyeon unnie said smirking at the two who was just blushing. Then Chaeyoung unnie and Namjoon sunbaemin came. It was kind of awkward and weird. I saw Namjoon sunbaemin scratching his back while Chaeyoung unnie looked embarrassed.

Then Yoongi sunbaemin and Jihyo unnie showed up and everyone was laughing. It was funny seeing the two just staring in daze at the ceiling with their mouth open. Then Dahyun unnie and Mina unnie was seen dancing crazily which they just laughed it off. Just when we were about to eat breakfast, Nayeon unnie stopped me.

"What about you and Taehyung?" Nayeon unnie asked smirking trying to tease me which was followed by the rest of the group.

"That's our secret. Right Tzuyu?" Taehyung oppa winked while the rest of the members were saying "oohhh". Then suddenly my heart beat starting beating really fast. What is this feeling?

To be continued...
A/n: I know I said I will update this two days ago, but I was working on for the past two days and was too lazy to update. So I am sorry, but here is the update. Hope you like it 💕😭