т h я є є

Cr: Rightful owner

>Chou Tzuyu

I said goodbye to my unnies and bid them goodbye for my collaboration practice. I am kind of afraid that I might mess up and the whole thing will be my fault. But I will try my best.

I arrived at JYP sunbaemin company and head toward the dance studio

I arrived at JYP sunbaemin company and head toward the dance studio. I open the door and see Taehyung sunbaemin inside the room looking at a MV. I went up to him and sat down.

"Hello!" I greeted him with a small bow while he did the same.

"I am watching the Mv of the song we are suppose to be doing

"I am watching the Mv of the song we are suppose to be doing. Rain by Baekhyun and Soyou." He said while smiling. I nod and looked at the line distribution, so I will be singing all the girl part while he sings the boy part. Makes sense.

"JYP Hyung said that we will be doing the vocal for this week and the dance for next week." Taehyung sunbaemin said and I nod. While we were practicing for the song, I realized how deep his voice is and that made me shiver. I can tell this song definitely matched him and I didn't want to be the only one left out, so I decided to let out all my heart out.

While we were practicing, the door opened revealing the person in charge of our vocal. He bowed and so did we in return. He took a sit and signaled us to perform what we have finished. Since I am a good memorize and surprisingly Taehyung sunbaemin too, we had this whole song finished. While we were performing, my voice cracked at one point and I kind of felt embarrassed, but I continued on. We finished our performance and I couldn't bring myself to look at Taehyung sunbaemin because of my mistake.

Then I saw the teacher taking some notes down and said, "You guys weren't so bad for your first time, but Tzuyu your voice cracked at one point. You need more practice and because of that voice crack, you stop looking at Taehyung which ruined the whole performance. Taehyung was great, but you messed up, if you hadn't messed up, then this performance would have been perfect."  I nod my head, usually I would be okay if I messed up because that just means I have to do better next time. But this time Taehyung sunbaemin was here so I was kind of embarrassed.

The teacher stood up and left the room leaving only the two of us. I turned to Taehyung sunbaemin, but keeping my eyes to the floor.

"I am sorry, I messed up. I would do better next time." I said to him and bowed without looking at him. I turned around and was about to get my stuff when Taehyung sunbaemin turned me around making me look into his eyes.

"Hey! It's not your fault, okay? I have cracked my voice before too on stages and there were time I wish I could go back and be more careful. It's alright to crack your voice. It's just means next time, try to be careful and this mistake helped you know how to do better next time." Taehyung sunbaemin said and I nod. I went and grab my stuff and I said bye to him while he did the same.

I got on the van and my manager drives away. After 10 minutes, we arrived at my dorm and I head inside. I open the door to my dorm and I see my unnies.

"Hey Tzuyu, how did it go?" Jihyo unnie asked and I gave her a small smile lying "good". She nod, but she looked suspicious.

I went up to my head and laid down looking up in the ceiling recalling the incident in the dance studio. I felt even more embarrassed now how Taehyung sunbaemin might have thought of me. Will he think I am useless? There was a mistake of me being in twice?

Then the door bell ring, but I just stayed up in my room. Jihyo unnie called me and I went down the stairs and saw that the person in the door is Taehyung sunbaemin.

"Hey, you dropped your towel when you were leaving and bye take care." He said waving his hand and leaving. I nod and gave a small smile. I went up to my room and put my towel on the bathroom, but something drop out the towel. It was chocolates and under it had a note saying "Fighting!" I smiled wide open at Taehyung sunbaemin kindness and goofiness. I put the towel back and fell to sleep.

To be continued...