т ω σ

Cr: rightful owner

>Kim Taehyung

When the door opened, it revealed my manager and another guy with Tzuyu from Twice. I know many kpop idols and most of my friends say she is beautiful, but I honestly didn't think she would be this beautiful.

"Oh Tzuyu, you are finally here. Meet your partner." JYP Hyung says directing his hand toward me. Tzuyu eyes follows the trail of his hands and land on mine. She looked shocked for a second, but she put back the expressionless look. She sits next me the only sit left to be seated and looks at JYP Hyung.

"Alright! You two must have known that the collaboration you are doing is just singing, but I added more twist to it. I just got an update now that a sasaeng fan updated our plan, so turns out people found about this collaboration. Now the twist is you will be dancing too. You will perform twice. Once is when you sing at the beginning of the Mama awards and the other one is towards the end. The song you will be dancing to is Triple H Retro future." JYP Hyung said calmly while I gasped.

Retro future is known to be a sexy song with sexy dance moves. I glanced at Tzuyu and she didn't seem to react. She looked kind of confused. Oh lord, how innocent is this girl that she never heard of Retro future? I guess her unnies make sure to keep her from sexy songs while my hyungs are a mess.

"You guys will try to get comfortable with each other today, but tomorrow is when the practice comes and you have to practice everyday after that." Jyp Hyung said while me and Tzuyu nod. He gestured their manager to get us to a room to talk. We followed the manager and he left us on a room while we sat down on the floor what looks like a dance studio.

"I am Kim Taehyung from Bts." I said not knowing what to say.

"Chou Tzuyu." She said while looking down. She must be a very shy person. I have seen her in most of awards and unlike her unnies she is very shy. I wonder if it has to do with the flag scandal that went really big.

"Do you know the song Retro future." I asked curious even though I felt like I knew the answer.

"No! I heard of it and I wanted to watch it, but my unnies said I won't like it." Tzuyu said looking up. Her unnies must be really trying to protect her innocence because I would too. I wonder how she will feel when she realized that there are some skin-ship parts in the dance.

Then her phone rings and she stands and bow and go to the corner to talk with someone on the phone. I take this time to observe her from head to toe. I realize how perfect her body is. Her curly hair goes down to her hip. Her dress hugs her curves. Her legs perfectly fit and healthy. Now I am starting to realize why she is the talk of most idols boys.

She finish talking with the person on the phone and I stand up

"Taehyung sunbaemin, my unnies called me and I need to go." Tzuyu says giving me a small smile and I nod.

When she is about to leave the room, she looks back and says "I hope we can get along." She shows her smile with the one dimple on her face and her eyes starts to grow smaller. Her face reminds me a mix of Jimin and Jungkook. I nod and when she opens the door, she slips and almost falls when I catch her before she lands flat on the floor. I look at her eyes and she looks into mine. Then her eyes widen and she quickly backs away. She bows and runs away.

"Cute." I thought while smiling.

I go outside and my manager waits for me in the driver seat. I go inside the car and look outside the window while the manager drives the car.

Chou Tzuyu, you sure are interesting.

We arrive at the dorm and I head inside. When I open the door, I see Jungkook on the couch.

"Hyungs he is back." Jungkook screams while I sigh. All the Hyung come running even Yoongi Hyung this time.

"So who is the member from Twice?" Jin Hyung ask curious.

"Chou Tzuyu." I said and they all look shock.

"You mean that beauty? Wow I had not expect her at all." Jhope hyung says and I nod agreeing too.

"Well, I am tired. I want to sleep." I said heading toward my room. I grab my headphones and my laptop. I search Chou Tzuyu up to see her personality.

I been watching everything about her for 3 hours and what I learned is that she is savage and evil makane just like Jungkook. I realize she been quiet after the flag scandal. I guess it really did her deep. But I want to bring back the old Tzuyu back who isn't afraid to show herself and can feel the comfort of her surroundings. Just as I was about to sleep I hear a boo from my back. I jump and see that's it's Jungkook.

"Really Hyung? You are researching about Chou Tzuyu? I guess you are head over heels for her." Jungkook said while laughing.

"Idiot. I just met her, I was just curious about what kind of person my dancer partner is. Plus, it's better to know more about you partner for better work." I said seriously. Jungkook sighs and says "it's a joke." Then Jungkook as he is about to leave the room stops on his track when he reaches the door.

"But I definitely ship you guys." He says running off while laughing. Aish, this kid.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

To be continued...