A Deal to good to be True

Ford was facing Bill with a determined look. He was ready to end Weirdmaggedon and save world from this rotten demon's wrath. Behind him was his brother and great niece and nephew anticipating the end of this rotten apocalypse and for the start of normalcy.

Ford shoots at the demon, but misses which means that everything that they hoped had come crashing down. Suddenly Bill says something that makes everyone's blood run cold.

"Sixer, Let's make a deal!" Bill shouts. He was ready to save the only Pines member who he actually liked. He didn't care for the others since they're too ignorant, arrogant and selfish, but one of them was different from the rest. He was the only pure one of this "family" and he was being taken advantage of by them.

"Why would I make a deal with you?" Ford shouted. He was wary of trusting Bill which was understandable considering his past with the demon.

"Well wouldn't you want to save this town from this "madness" and live as normally as possible." Bill reasoned. He knew how to twist his words to make fools like Sixer make a deal that will backfire with terrible consequences.

"Okay..What do you have in mind?" Ford asked. He couldn't believe that he was doing this, but he needed to make a deal for his family's needs.

"How about I spare this place from the madness plaguing it while you just have to give up something that you think is beneath you." Bill said. He internal smirked at this sentence cause this will break Pinetree's heart and make him untrusting of his own family.

"Deal." Ford said. Bill slowly raised his hand and it lights up with a blue flame. Ford shakes it reluctantly and feels good since he saved the world from this demon.

Bill snaps his fingers and the madness goes away from Gravity Falls. Everyone looks excited cause their lives have finally become normal again.

"There, I've made Gravity Falls normal again!" Bill said. He starts to chuckle since the look on Ford's face was actually funny. He just realized that he only saved Gravity Falls from this demon and not the world like he thought.

"Wait.. Weren't you going to take all the madness away from the world?" Ford asked.

"Oh, Sixer...The deal was that I will take the madness away from this place and not the world." Bill said with a smirk.

Mabel started to sob once she heard this because only one place was safe from the madness. Stan looked disappointed at Ford since he only saved Gravity Falls and not the world. While Dipper looked really let down since he looked up to Ford as a mentor.

"Now that that's done, I'll be taking my prize." Bill said. He snapped his fingers and Dipper had chains on his wraists and ankles. Dipper looked surprised that these chains came on him, but remembered the deal. He looked heartbroken because his Grunkle felt that he was superior to Dipper and didn't think that he was an equal at all.

"Let go of my nephew ,Bill!" Ford shouted. 

"No... I said that I'll take something that you felt superior over so I did just that." Bill explained.

"Dipper, He's lying about this. I don't think that you're inferior...It's just a misunderstanding." Ford explained. His lies feel on deaf ears because Dipper didn't believe in Ford anymore. Ford took his heart and basically snatched it up and crushed it.

"Oh Look Sixer, Your nephew doesn't believe what you're saying. Not that I can blame him since you crushed his heart. Well, this has been fun Sixer however it's time for you to go back home with the rest of your family and enjoy wallowing in self pity. Tata!" Bill said happily. He snapped his fingers before Sixer can say anything else. The remaining Pines and his throne disappeared towards the freedom that Sixer foolishly dealed for and now he has to explain himself to them. He would enjoy watching their reactions, but it's more important to train Pinetree.

"Pinetree, It's time for you to learn who the boss is around here." He said creepily and he slowly walked towards his prize and future queen of Weirdmaggedon. The only thing that Dipper can think of was:

That this was going to be grueling and cruel.

Author Notes:

Got inspiration by fanfics that I'll reveal in the next chapter!!

Any thoughts?

Bye 👋