Hate Part 1

While Dipper slept Bill started to walk towards the throne room since he doesn't need sleep. He knew that he had to keep the Pines out of the Fearamid and away from his Pinetree. It also helps that the snow globe is hidden somewhere safe that no one could reach. Coupled with the fact that he needed to train his Pinetree so he could protect himself from those selfish Meatsacks. They constantly put others down so they could feel superior which is the case with the Pines Family. They often placed others down so they could feel special about themselves, but he know what they really are.

Sixer is just an average man with a crazed mind. He doesn't have the intelligence that he and the others think that he does. In fact..An example of this is when he started thinking that Bill will make a deal with Fez (Who is wearing Sixer's clothes) and go into his mind. And when he goes into his mind, The real Sixer will fire the memory gun seemly destroying Bill. Which of course is ridiculous since he will just be sent back to the Nightmare Realm. However his intellect has helped him make weapons and the barrier which He could break easily. He just decided not to since he wanted his perfect Bride by his side. 

Fez is just a con artist that frequently made His Queen feel inferior. 

Lastly is Shooting Star who doesn't seem to notice his Pinetree's pain. Sure she sees some, but she only seems to be looking for a boyfriend. She also is fascinated by glitter not to mention the sleepovers that she has. It was the stuff of nightmares since it was makeovers, boys, screaming, boys, pillow fights, boys..Etc. (To Note: This was Bill's take on sleepovers not that every sleepover was like this since I've been to a couple when I was younger and it was quite pleasant) 

Bill quit his thinking when he realized that his Queen was going to wake soon. He hoped that Pinetree will learn to love him so they can rule the World in cruelty.

He slowly started to walk back toward the room and started to smirk once he imagined the Pines reaction when they see this new Pinetree by his side. He made it into the door and slowly opened it to be face to face with a goddess who looked beautiful.

Author Notes:

Okay Dipper will have a slightly feminine body, but not too much. His hair will still be the same color with gold and blue highlights. His clothes will be a combination of all of your ideas so he can have variety. 

His powers will be:

1. Ice

2. Nature 

3.Lighting/ Weather (Made by his emotions)

He can also cast spells and his allies with the monsters in the forest.

And his new name will be Alcor. (By request from Queen_dark01)

Any problems with this..Tell me in the comments 

Also I made the wardrobe a variety since I had so many amazing ideas that came in. 

I would also Like to say thanks to those who commented on what Dipper's powers, wardrobe, name and body/ hair would look like 🤗🤗🤗

Bye 👋