Explanations

Ford, Mabel and Stan were brought back to the Mystery Shack surrounded by most of the suvivors from Gravity Falls. The suvivors were surprised that they were back so soon along with the civilians who were turned into Bill's throne. One thought entered their mind which was that they succeeded, but that thought quickly went away when they realized that someone was missing from their party. 

"W..What Happened?" Pacifica Asked. She didn't know what was going on except that she was suddenly transported back to the Shack. One terrible thought crossed her mind which filled her with dread. Someone made a deal with Bill, but she didn't know who would be foolish to do so.

"Why don't you ask Grunckle Ford what happened?" Mabel answered bitterly. Everyone was shocked that she was bitter. She was always a happy girl, but why would she be bitter.

Ford remained silent which made Stan scoff in disgust at his behavior right now. So he decided to answer them with a response like they wanted.

"Genesis over here wasted his last shot at finishing Bill once and for all and decided to make a deal." Stan answered angrily while pointing at Ford.

Almost everyone was shocked that Ford of all people made a deal for only the safety of Gravity Falls. People felt betrayed by the person who they looked up to in these bad times while others felt numb about the possibility that their loved ones in other parts in the world could be dead, injured or worse.

"What was the deal?" Wendy Asked.

"The deal was for the safety of Gravity Falls for something or someone who he thought was inferior towards him." Stan answered.

"W..Wait, Where's Dipper?" Pacifica Asked when she realized that the boy was missing.

"Grunckle Ford knows Pacifica." Mabel answered. She was angry about what her Grunckle Ford had done. 

"Well...He was used as Bill's end of the deal." Grunckle Ford said. He knew that he messed up and possibly lost the love, trust and respect of his brother and great niece. He wanted to fix this, but he knew that it would take weeks, months or years to rescue his great nephew.

The suvivors felt saddened that Dipper was gone and knew that he felt betrayed. They looked at Ford with hate and disgust and quickly started to walk away from him. This made Ford feel worse than he did when he reentered the shack.

Soon Stan, Ford and Mabel were the only ones left in the room. Which was awkward since no one talked for what seems like two hours.

Mabel slowly started to walk towards her room, but Ford grabs her arm before she can get up the stairs.

"Let go of my arm, Grunckle Ford?" Mabel Shouted. She was livid that her Grunckle gambled away her brother. He always did anything to make her happy and she deeply misses him even if it's been less than a hour.

"Mabel, Listen to me.." Grunckle Ford begged. However Mabel wasn't having it and jerked her hand away and rushed upstairs. She wanted to silently cry and be in the company of her friends.

As Mable left, Stan started to breath a sigh of relief since he had some choice words to say to Ford. 

"Ford." Stan began. Ford dreaded this conversation, but knew that nothing could stop it. So he quickly turned around.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Stan Shouted. Stan quickly balled his hands into a fist and quickly punched Ford across the face.

"I wanted to end Bill's reign, but in that line of thinking..I must have forgotten how sneaky Bill was in making deals." Ford explained. Stan was livid..His brother let a single thought ruin this family.

"Ford, Do you have any idea what you did to this family?" Stan questioned.

"No." Ford answered.

"You basically ruined it!! You let Dipper get captured by a demon who is doing who knows what to him and broke Mabel's heart." Stan Shouted. He didn't care that most of the people in the Shack heard it and just wanted to rip into Ford for his idiotic decision.

"I'll fix it Stan." Ford Said. 

"You better or else...I can't call you my brother anymore." Stan Said. Stan started to walk away from Ford with a heavy heart. He was torn between forgiving Ford or hating Ford, but he didn't want to drill into it just yet. He had to keep his niece from falling apart.

As Stan walked away, Ford just stood there. He was busy in his own thoughts and hopes that he could get his nephew back before it destroyed his family forever.

Author POV:

The Fanfics that I got inspired from are:

The fanfic were Ford had to give up something that he didn't care for (Forgot name and author)

The Shadowed Path by Jastra

Dehumanization by YouTubeChild8

A King needs his Queen by PricklyTrash

Cipher's Queen by Corrupt_Allure

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!

Bye!!

PS: I get inspired by many fanfics so... I wrote only a few 

Sorry if I didn't write some 😔