Training Disaster Part 2

"Hello Bill. It's good to see you...again." "Dipper" Said.

"Again?" Bill Asked. His eyes suddenly went wide when he realized who this is. He unlocked Dipper's personalitys to change him and one of them escaped while he placed them back. 

"Correct...I'm Dipper's dark side also known as Tyrone. It's going to be good playing with you." Tyrone Said with a smirk. Suddenly Tyrone raised his hand and a vine raised up from the ground and wrapped itself around Bill.

"Come on Pinetree!! It's time for you to take back control." Bill Said (more like pleaded). 

"It's too late for that Bill!! Now I'm going to...going to..Ugh!" Tyrone Said before he clutched his eyes in obvious pain.

"What are you doing?" Tyrone Shouted.

"I'm taking back control." Dipper Shouted.

" I won't let you." Tyrone Said.

When Tyrone suddenly looked up..Bill could see two different colored eyes. One was black while the other was brown showing that their was a struggle going on in Pinetree's head. Bill hope that Dipper will be victorious so he will have his Queen, but knew that he wouldn't be the same after this experience. 

He knew that he had to help and immediately burned the vine holding him in place. Then he slowly went over to Dipper and entered his mind.Hoping that he wasn't too late to help.

Meanwhile:

"I won't let you control my body." Dipper yelled.

You Have No Choice in the matter!! So give up!!!

Dipper was slowly getting weaker and weaker, but he would never give up. Tyrone knew this and started to prepare a powerful attack. 

THIS IS THE END!! NOW DIE!!!

Dipper closed his eyes and started to prepare for death. However something blocked the attack. Slowly Dipper opened his eyes and saw Bill covered in wounds and burn marks.

"BILL!! NOOOO!!" Dipper yelled. Bill turned around and smirked a little bit and slowly started to walk towards Dipper.

"Are you okay Dipper?" Bill Asked.

"Yes, but are you okay?" Dipper Asked.

"To be honest..it may be a while until these wounds heal." Bill Said.

Oh Great...I have to kill the both of you. However I may keep you alive just enough to see the other suffer.

  "I won't let you do that Tyrone. I'll destroy before you can do what you wish." Dipper Said. Slowly Dipper gained glowing tattoos that showed through his clothes and started to regain energy.

What...What is this? Why do I feel fear? I'm the dark side. Why? WHY? TAKE THIS!!!

Tyrone managed to muster another high level attack that would surely destroy Dipper, but Dipper managed to absorb the attack.

"NOW IT'S MY TURN!! DIE!!!" Dipper yelled. Dipper did the exact same attack as Tyrone and sent it his way.

WHY? Why can't I absorb it like you? I can't die like this. No...No..NOOOO!!

Tyrone was slowly being turned to dust and Dipper started to smirk. However he felt that somehow his mind was being fratured into pieces. He slowly turned around and started to fade which means that he's waking up in the real world. 

When he opened his eyes, he noticed that the training room was in disrepair. However he felt that this was just the beginning of his madness and more personalities would form soon. Luckily a moan managed to snap Dipper out of his thoughts and he started to remember that Bill was injured.

"Bill!!" Dipper yelled.

"Hey Pinetree!!" Bill Said with a smile.

"Are you okay?" Dipper Asked.

"Yeah besides Pain is hilarious." Bill joked. It's been a while since he's been injured like this and he's enjoying it. However he won't let Dipper know that since he's starting to be seen in a positive light.

"That's good. I also guess that training is over with for now." Dipper Said.

"Yeah. Now let's get you back to your room so you can rest." Bill Said.

Dipper slowly held Bill's hand while hiding his blush. It's weird that he's starting to feel like he did when he had a crush on Wendy. However he'll think about it later..he needs some rest after dealing with Tyrone.

He never knew that Tyrone would be the lesser of his worries after he married Bill.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋