34- Epilogue

The ex- students crept along the dark street,  behind their old teacher, in silence. Until it was broken by the sound of one of the group swearing loudly.
"Ow! For Merlin's sake Padfoot, watch where you are going. If you step on my foot one more time, I swear I will hex you" warned Sara.
"Hey, it's not my fault, I can't see where I'm going. If Dumbledore would let us light our wands, then I wouldn't bump into you so much" replied Sirius.
"Well we can't use light, since we are supposed to be moving in secret. And if we use our wands to light the way, then people will see us"
"I know that... I don't suppose you have any idea where he's taking us, do you?"
"No. But I bet it's got something to do with the Order-"
"Shh. Keep your mouths shut, until we are in a secure location" interuped Marlene, who was walking a few feet in front of them.

Eventually the group reached a small house on the edge of a field, that appeared to be in the middle of nowhere.
"Here we are" announced Professor Dumbledore, as he stopped and turned to face his ex pupils. He had chosen them all himself, as he knew that they wanted to support his cause, and were all good fighters.
The group was made up of Sara's friends; all the Marauders were there, and the girls who had been in Sara's dormitory (minus Mary), as well as Frank Longbottom.
They had all met up where Dumbledore had instructed, and then followed him across the countryside, in complete silence. Well, almost complete silence.
"Professor, what are we all doing here? And what is this place?" Questioned Sara, as she pointed at the strange building in front of them.

"Please, call me Dumbledore. Since I am no longer your Headmaster Sara" reminded Dumbledore.
"Right, sorry. Dumbledore. I was just wondering what we are all doing here" replied Sara.
"I think once you go inside, things will become quite clear".
James decided to take the lead, and removed his wand, as he entered the house first, closely followed by Sirius.
Once they were all inside they made their way towards the living room, where they heard noises. Inside the room, was around a dozen people, of various ages and genders, standing about, looking nervous.

"Who are all these people Dumbledore?" Asked James suspiciously.
Sara looked around the room, and recognised some of the people there, who were teachers, or ex-students, like her and her friends.
"These are all friends of mine. You can trust them with your lives, I promise. We are all on the same side, here" answered Dumbledore.
"Then that means..." started Sara.
"Yes, my dear Sara. Welcome, all of you, to the Order of the Phoenix" revealed Dumbledore.

**************
Hope you all enjoyed this little teaser for the next book- Two Lonely Monsters.
Please read the 3rd and final book- Redemption For A Monster.

Thank you for all reading this book.
I apologise for the large gap between the beginning and end of the book, my friends forced me to write a seperate fanfiction for them, so I had to finish that first, before I could continue with this one.
But now that I am back, I am once again dedicated to this book and its characters. I plan on making this series a trilogy, but the last book may have to be two seperate books, as there is a lot to fit in, but we'll see.

Those of you that are familar with Harry Potter lore, will know that this will not have a happy ending, for most of our main characters. So get ready for a lot of tragedy in the next book...